Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like coke... Never tried rum. Should I?

TPBM will help me with homework.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• omg you should! it's delicious. sailor jerry's pretty good. i'm sure there's better ones, but i'm no bartender. and i like helping other people with homework! what are we learning?

TPBM will get in on the study session
      If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
      ^_^

Comment

• if its anything but american history and american government SURE!!!

TPBM should know that a piper has perfect pitch when they can hit a duck in a pnd from 30 feet.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• That really really made me laugh. Fortunately I wasn't drinking anything or Rule #1 would have been broken.

TPBM likes Sailor Jerry's rum as much as Green_Fairy and myself do.

Comment

• uhm...yes!

TPBM knows that if you peel the label off of the bottle of sailor jerry's rum, you get to see a pretty picture of a lady!
            If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
            ^_^

Comment

• No I did not because I have never drank that stuff.

TPBM thinks i should have had my parents leave my packing boxes with me in September so that I could pack now.
              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• True, but tis a little late for "should have". XD

TPBM had a lie in today.
                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Yeah I did. Even considering I got to bed at 5:30 am, I still slept for about 10 hours.

TPBM will explain driving Standard to me.

Comment

• Driving standard? is that a manual or automatic car? If it's automatic, it's easy, put the stick to "D" and place foot on pedal. if it's maual, i have no clue.

TPBM will unconfuse me.

Comment

• Standard is manual Rummy.

TPBM me will help me figure out my packing.

Comment

• Sure! You roll your socks & underwear up really tight to make sure they can fit after shoving pants and shirts and skirts and dresses into your suitcase!

TPBM has skipped breakfast.

Comment

• Correct; I only ever eat breakfast if I'm working an early or day shift. Otherwise, I just sleep in to eleven so there's no point in having any.

TPBM is shocked at that revelation. XD
                          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                          My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Nope! Though usually, if I'm going to have breakfast, I eat a sammich - the only time I eat "breakfast" foods @ breakfast time is if I'm going out to eat.

TPBM thinks I'm silly for having sammiches for breakfast.

Comment

• Not at all! I have left over rice dishes and pizza for breakfast sometimes!

TPBM is a dr who fan.
                              Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• yes

TPBM will hope that i get into the campus apartments next year. Residence is so lame >.<

Comment

Working...
                                X