Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope. She should be tall enough to use you for an elbow rest. (My 38 y.o. daughter is 5'0"... her 16 y.o. sister is 5'8")

TPBM has done a double take at couples with > 2' differnce in altitude.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Not really. I think height difference is important. Ideally a guy should be at least 4" taller than me. I'm 5'7.5" So I tend to only like guys taller than 6ft.

TPBM gets frustrated when tall guys date short women.
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Nah, it would be hypocritical. Not that I'm short per se, but our difference is approaching the 20% of my height range. (167 vs 192).

TPBM noticed that dalesys said feet, not inches. (I'm not sure I've ever seen that. The largest difference I know is probably just shy of that, and she's TINY and he's TALL).

Comment

• Yes I noticed that i just got confused in my post. I have friend who is 4'10 and her husband is 6'6. It it's not a shock, but it bugs me a little.

TPBM likes puppies.

Comment

• yup. they're cute.

TPBM likes the fact that The Boy is only like...2 inches taller than me. if that. cuz i do! 'cept i can't really wear heals around him...
            If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
            ^_^

Comment

• Meh ... Mr. Rum is 7 inches taller than me (I'm 5'3" and he's 5'10"). He's also the shortest guy I've ever dated.

TPBM wants to come over and help me hem my curtains.

Comment

• Depends. Am I doing this by hand, or can I do it by machine? (My machine will do a blind hem if that helps let me do it the easy way).

TPBM thinks that I'm too into gadgets, like a sewing machine that does blind hem stitch.

Comment

• nope cause I can't sew a straight seam to save my life!

TPBM wants to help me clean the house so my roommate actually has a place to sleep.
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Nope, sorry, I'm tired of cleaning houses.

TPBM wants to go to Chuck E. Cheese with me & everyone in the family.

Comment

• Sure! They have all sorts of silly games. Hmmm... but they serve pizza there. I'll have to pass .

TPBM will go in my place.

Comment

• I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A CHUCK E. CHEESE BEFORE!!!! That sounds AWESOME! I can eat pizza and play games and play with Rumchild Childrum!!!! ....will Mr. Rum be there?

TPBM thinks it's sad I've never been to a Chuck. E. Cheese.

Comment

• Trust me, you're not missing much. However, they do have Skeeball and I do like that.

TPBM is happy that I have a new laptop.

Comment

• More like Jealous. I wish i had a new one.

TPBM will make the wireless at work stop messing up

Comment

• yay! new laptops are awesome!
                              *does the new laptop dance*

TPBM wants to join in on my danceapoloosa
                              If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                              ^_^

Comment

• Dancing is always fun.

TPBM will come to the ceili with us, so I can convince my husband to come (doesn't want to go when it's only the two of us, he really doesn't get the idea of a dance: also dances with me pretty much every dance )

Comment

Working...
                                X