Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure! I'll even dance with your hubs - as long as he doesn't mind getting his feet stepped on every other step.

TPBM will help me keepchild rum in her bed tonight.

Comment

• Sure! Here's the duct tape, and I'll leave these 2x4's and the nailgun where she can see them, in case she's tempted to circumvent the duct tape.

TPBM has duct taped a person to a wall before.

Comment

• nope! but i want to

TPBM wants to talk to the venue people for me about my wedding
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

• I honestly don't think you want ME to talk to the venue people for you.

TPBM wants to make cookies ^^
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Always! But even more now that I finally have proper cookies sheets. (I only had two before, they were teflon coated, and they were round).

TPBM will join in a happy dance over my cookies sheets. (Yes, I have literally been doing a happy dance over this).

Comment

• Sure!sheets are important to oven cookies with.

TPBM will help distract child rum today because i had to take away her new dvd and she's already looking for it all over the house.

Comment

• Sure, we can play silly games.

TPBM will have advice for getting rid of nightmares.
                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Sorry, 'cos I' likd that cure too.

TPBM has a super dooper ooper pooper way of getting rid of nightmares.

Comment

• Which kind? The "true" nightmares that wake you up, and happen at the wrong time of night, because you're too hot or hurting yourself or something, I apparently have a way to get rid of. I'm not sure what it is, but trust me, you don't want it. (I'm the only person I know who can injure herself fairly badly in her sleep). Otherwise, de-stress, deal with what's bugging you. I know that causes really bad dreams for me.

TPBM has figured out what's bugging them because it came out in dreams.

Comment

• Not really all my dreams have a think layer of random horror villains. So I can't pay attention to the actaulyl plot.

TPBM will tell me what to call my bad dreams since my job makes me nocturnal.
                      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Daymares

TPBM is really really really excited about the new lens I'm getting!!!!
                        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• wooooo!!!!!

TPBM things TPAM should be the photographer at my wedding

^_^

Comment

• Nope, because I don't approve of having friends be the wedding photographer. (Although if it's the only way she'd be going...)

TPBM wants to help me do laundry and dishes before Jackdaw gets back.

Comment

• Nope, have to be here and do my own laundry and dishes. Sorry.

TPBM is impressed that Child Rum & I were able to crash a complete stranger's daughter's 6th birthday party yesterday.

Comment

• i am, actually

TPBM will tell us how TPAM crashed a random stranger's birthday party

^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X