Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In that case, I'd like to search the door.

Trap check?
    "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• you are unsuccesful in finding any traps.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• (I put my hand on the door handle): Does anyone object if I open the door?
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• The half-elf shakes her head, although if anybody notices she doesn't know and doesn't care. She's finally kinda made her way across the room though.
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Quoth draggar View Post
            (I put my hand on the door handle): Does anyone object if I open the door?
            The dwarf shakes his head, and then adds, "Go ahead, we cannot just stay here, and like I said, I have a good feeling about this."

Eric the Grey
            In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• I nod in approval. He is armed, at least... I step away from the door and wait for him to make his move.
              "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• "I have a good feeling about going this way as well." I smile. "Let us proceed"
                Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• I slowly open the door..... (the rest will come after the GM gets back to us on what happens - if nothing happens then I'll continue to open the door).
                  Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• you open the door and suddenly!....nothing happens.

you see another door 20 feet infront of you, a wall to the left and a LONG corridor to the right. The door in front of you is uninteresting, no writing, no symbols, only a simple handle.
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I step though and look down the corridor to the right.

"Well, at least we now know the definition of monotony."
                      Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• "You know the farther we go, the less interesting the rooms get." I murmur stepping after the man with the scythe. "I hope that something isn't lulling into a state of false ease."

I turn and look down the corridor as well. "I wonder which path would be better to take now."

Comment

• The hallway extends 120 feet down to the right, almost perfectly level, before turning sharply to the left. You catch a glimpse of another door at the far end of the hallway just before it turns.

The hallway is well lit, but a light source eminating from the iron sconces hanging on the walls. The air is crisp and fresh, and faintly smells of salty air as if coming in from the ocean. It is cool down here but not cold, and seems to not chill you as it did before.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                            "You know the farther we go, the less interesting the rooms get." I murmur stepping after the man with the scythe. "I hope that something isn't lulling into a state of false ease."

I turn and look down the corridor as well. "I wonder which path would be better to take now."
                            The Dwarf nods at this.

"I think" he says looking down the hallway, "that we should check the doors as we go. We don't want to pass anything up, and there's no use in backtracking unless we have to."

Eric the Grey
                            In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• I nod in agreement with the Dwarf.

"I'll take the opportunity to check this door," I nod to indicated the door directly ahead.

I hope toward the simple door and examine it.

Listen Check and Trap Check please

Comment

• Do I sense any kind of breeze?

"I'll go check out the other door" - I start to walk towards the other door, keeping an eye on each step, listening, watching, and trying to notice whatever I can.
                                Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Working...
                                X