Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOC: Can the rest of us see the light?
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• I inhale, then open the door carefully. I do not step through it.
      "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• only JM sees the light with draggar, until she opens the door. The room beyond it is incredibly bright in comparission to the room you are in but your eyes adjust quickly enough....beyond the door you see...

This hallway has an arched ceiling that reaches a hieght of 20 feet in the center In the middle of the passage, blue lapis stones, glowing with magic, arch from the floor on each side to meet in the center of the ceiling. The walls and arched ceiling are covered in blue tiles.
        The room is 20 feet wide and 40 feet long just for reference, and only JM and draggar (if he looks into the room as well) can see another door on the other side of the room. Any who come close enough to the door will of course also see the door and room, just not from your current positions.
        Last edited by Sarlon; 11-05-2009, 02:06 AM. Reason: small measurement error...40 feet not 60 feet
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• The Dwarf shakes himself with a slight harrumph and, noticing the movement at the door, moves closer to observe and help if possible.

Eric the Grey
          In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• Seeing as she's apparently the only one not moving toward the door, she gets down from the table and moves slightly closer, taking care to try and keep covered as best she can with hair and hands.
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I move forward until I'm behind the woman who opened the door. I look at the blue room. It seem safe, but I lean in a bit to get a better look.

Spot Check Please

Comment

• I also look into the room - anything on the walls (other than the tiles and gems)?

"They aren't going to make things easy, are they?"
                Quote Dalesys:
                ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• you see nothing more of interest in the room...beyond another door leading south.
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "It looks safe, maybe we should proceed."

I look back around the room we are currently still in. "In fact, I think I would feel much better in the blue room that in this one."

Comment

• "My concern is that blue is usually used to calm people down, a sence of serenity, sometimes even used to help them sleep. What if it is this way to lure us into a trap?"
                      Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• "You would prefer to stay in the room with the carvings of basilisks and gorgons?" I sigh again. "Perhaps one of us should go forward. If something happens, someone else can save them. If nothing happens we can all proceed to the next door."

I look around the room again and shiver. "This place gives me the heebies."

Comment

• "Usually they'll have frightening things where they don't want you to be - either on the right course, near something they don't want you near, and so on. But, I'll go ahead and scope out the room."

I slowly enter the room paying attection to every little detail I can, stepping as lightly as I can, and attempt to hold the scythe in a defensive position (even though it is far from my weapon of choise). I watch each step, look at the wals for anything that might seem out of the ordinary...
                          Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• about the middle of the room you feel a slight tingling sensation as you pass under the arch. you feel a VERY light resistance before walking through unharmed. The rest of the way to the door offers no other obsitcle. the sythe in your hand feels almost natural to you...well balanced. It may nnot be your weapon of choice, but you feel oddly comfortable carrying it and weilding it.

Comment

• I watch closely as the man with the sythe walks through the room. All seems to be going smoothly for him. I shift from one foot to the other, half out of concern for my new comrade, and half out of my great desire to out of this chamber.

"Do you think it's safe to follow you?" I call out hoping he can hear me. I turn back to my other compatriots. "Should I go?"

Comment

• Before I respond to hunakiba - did I see anything strange or something that might be a trap?

Can I walk back under the arch towards the room we were in?
                                Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Working...
                                X