X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
    ok...Mr The Grey....

You have offically made my day...I am laughing so hard right now that I'm crying!

I have no idea why that made me laugh so hard but thats right up there with the Squishy joke.

Good sir take yourself TWO hero points!
    Hehe. I do try. Don't always succeed, but I do try.

If nobody speaks up by tomorrow morning, I'll do something...

Eric the Grey
    In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• If Eric doesn't make his morning reply by the time I get up tomorrow then my character is going to have to do something. Instead of my original plan to get the group consensus, as I earlier posted.
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• ~dm stands behind players holding the clue by 4 effectively blocking the way~
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Sorry, I got up late and had to run to class...

The Dwarf, after hesitating a few moments after the scream, draws his sword and pushes into the room beyond.

He looks around to try and determine which direction the sound came from.

Eric the Grey

Comment

• stepping fully into the room, you see a rather short human holding a bloody mace in one hand, a shield in the other, their back to you. S/he (can't tell from this angle since they have a helmet on), has their back back to you, and 2 dead large creatures lay near them. The human is engaged in combat with 2 more of the same creatures and seems to be wearing down already several bloody spots appearing on the armor.
            far as you can tell they haven't noticed you yet.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
              far as you can tell they haven't noticed you yet.
              What do the "creatures" look like?

Eric the Grey

Comment

• dammit you WOULD make me do a response like that when I'm trying to work >.>

and I'd like to correct their size they are classified as a medium creature not a large (humaniod size).

The creature looks like a thick bodied reptile with eight legs, rows of boney spinesjust from its back and its eyes glow with an eerie, pale green incandesence.

Comment

• "Let's see if we can help the man" the Dwarf says.

He hefts his sword and shield and moves forward to stand beside the human (but not so close as to be able to be hit by a swing of his weapon, just in case he's spooked)

He prepares to fight the lizards-like creatures.

Eric the Grey

Comment

• Edited to add: I follow the Dwarf into the room and fire my crossbow at the creature *farthest* away from the fighters.

(thanks Hina!)
                    Last edited by JuniorMintz; 02-23-2010, 06:39 AM.
                    "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• "Let's see if we can help the man"

'Apparently we are fighting,' I think to myself as I push off the wall I had been leaning against. I move cautiously into the room and turn in the direction the Dwarf had gone. The first thing I notice is the Dwarf and the person in the bloodied armor, followed by the two dead creature. There is the briefest moment of relief before I realize there are two more of the reptilian beasts that the Dwarf and armored person are still facing.

With the smallest of internal oaths, I draw my bow and arrow. Hoping that the shot I am about to take will fly true.

'Please don't hit those that I am trying to help.' This is my last thought as I release the shot.
                      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• ONce everyone's posted what they have done I'll post results and attack order....this is a suprise round so everyone got movement and attack.

Comment

• "Finally 2 down only 2 more too go" I think to myself. "Maybe when these last 2 go down I can figure what is going on."

"Lets get this over with" I say out loud. I take a step foward swinging my mace and keeping my shield in postion.
                          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Um, weren't we supposed to NOT kill something?
                            Quote Dalesys:
                            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• I don't see anyone killing anything...besides the two already dead. just await your attack post Draggar, and I'll post results.

Comment

• I pull out my short sword and shield but stand in a defensive stance.
                                Quote Dalesys:
                                ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Working...
                                X