Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• answering for a character in your party to save some minor confusion....

"I've been all over this room before these beasts starting attacking me, there is nothing else of interest in this maze....You're welcome to look around of course, but I haven't found any other way out of here.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I shrug my shoulders. "Well if there is nothing of interest in the maze, I suggest we exit and start looking in a new direction. I would like to get out of here soon."
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• pokes the players~ dun make decisions soon DM will send you on your way...
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Hrummph!" The Dwarf says. "Well, if there isn't anything interesting in here, and there are no other exists. . ." he gives Els a questioning look, then; "we should get back out into the hallway and see where it goes.

OOC: I was really hoping someone else would pick up the conversation or at least add to it...

Eric the Grey
          In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• I...I think they died....~pokes players to check for a pulse~

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
              I...I think they died....~pokes players to check for a pulse~
              Wow! Almost a full party-wipe in just one fight.

Eric the Grey

Comment

• one fight that NOONE took damage in either.....hot damn I GOOD!

Comment

• OOC= This is getting to be a weird pattern. Eric speaks, I respond, we both sit waiting for the other players to do something. Then Sarlon Jabs us with grumpy DM annoyance. Which forces Eric to do something. I'll give everyone else a day to respond then I'll just do something.

Comment

• I'm not grumpy.....but weeks between posts....yeah....

Comment

• i agree, we shoudl head out elsewhere. Just remember not to go back to the snake lady.
                      Quote Dalesys:
                      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• "Yes, I really would not like bother her again." I shudder a little at her earlier threat. "So what options do we have left?"

OOC: DM if you would please remind us of the routes we have left available to us.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                          "Yes, I really would not like bother her again." I shudder a little at her earlier threat. "So what options do we have left?"
                          "Yea, she was ... grumpy" Snagger says as he returns to the door and looks both directions.

Eric the Grey

Comment

• To Els (Elspeth):

What have you seen around here? Maybe we can share maps (if anyone has been keeping a map)?
                            Quote Dalesys:
                            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• since no one has indicated that they were going to draw even a crude map, no one has any idea what the complex looks like so far. on the other hand no one has shut any doors either...soo...I'll leave that bit up to you.

ok you have a few different options on where you can go...

with the door behind you, there is a wall infront of you, and a long corridor that stretches as far as the eye can see to the left and right. You do remember that to your left there were 3 openings on the same wall as room you just came out of ....though none of you went and looked further in them.

The other option is to go back the way you came and go through some other doors that you passed up on your way down here.

Comment

• "I have not seen much of this charming place" I say dripping with sarcasm and a smirk on my face. "And I have not been keeping track of where I have been. Which is probably why I walked in on the terrible three.

DM: Did I meet the nice snake lady? I will edit to add more if I have.
                                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Working...
                                X