Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted, but the grades were 'excellent' only as far as Bill and Ted's excellent adventures were concerned. you got Ds, barely passing and causing you to lose any and all scholarship funding.

I wish that my family would stop fighting long enough for me to enjoy christmas without having to be drunk.
    "I've put in so many enigmas and puzzles that it will keep the professors busy for centuries arguing over what I meant, and that's the only way of insuring one's immortality."
    - James Joyce

Comment

• Granted. But the fight was about your long lost uncle who left 30 trillion dollars, and I assumed you don't want them, so you are ruled out.

Can somebody please tell me the winning numbers of the upcoming Loto?

Comment

• Granted, you will find out the numbers of the upcoming lotto on the day that they are drawn.

I wish for good driving weather over the holiday weekend.
        "I've put in so many enigmas and puzzles that it will keep the professors busy for centuries arguing over what I meant, and that's the only way of insuring one's immortality."
        - James Joyce

Comment

• Granted!
          The fairways are clear the freeways are not.

I wish I had these 100,044 karaoke tracks untangled.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• granted! but you drop 'em and they get all tangled again

i wish my toe stops hurting
            If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
            ^_^

Comment

• Granted. But now your head is blowing apart.

I wish I could wish a wish' wish

Comment

• granted! but you're out of black licorice and weesh only works if he has black licorice

i wish i had more socks
                If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                ^_^

Comment

• Granted!!! None of them match (or if you're one of those people that enjoy wearing mismatched socks, all of them do).

I wish the man of the household would STFU.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Granted, he's mute now!!! Unfortunately this made he wasn't able to call the fire department about an upcoming fire so your house burned down.

I wish everybody has a nice 2011!

Comment

• Granted! But 2111 is gonna suck!

I wish for a court smackdown on Ex.
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                        Granted! But 2111 is gonna suck!

I wish for a court smackdown on Ex.
                        Granted... but the smackdown occured on the tennis court while playing Anna Kournikova who fell deeply in love with your ex and paid for the best lawyers to allow him to get off scott free.

I wish for more chocolate.
                        - James Joyce

Comment

• Granted. Unfortunately you have to travel to the other side of the world to get it!

I wish for more snow

Comment

• Granted! But its all been pre-decorated by the neighbor's dog.

I wish reality shows would focus more on the reality part than the show part.
                            Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
                            Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

• Granted. But sadly they ran out of reality when the drugs wore off. And then they ran out of drugs.

I wish I knew what we want to have for dinner tonight . . .
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted. You now know what everybody wants. Unfortunately you all are on a strict diet, so you can't get it.

I wish people stop driving fast in our residential area.

Comment

Working...
                                X