Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted! Too bad it's insanely expensive now.

I wish it were spring already.
    My Wajas cave

Comment

• Granted. But now it's sprung a leak and it won't stop raining. . .

I wish I could unwind enough to go to bed. . .
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted! But I stole your start up Key, so you aren't going to be wound up enough to get up in the morning!

I wish certain professors would learn not to discuss personal things about their students in front of the whole class.
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted. But now they discuss and share it on the Internet complete with name address and everything else personalia...

I wish I could have eagle-eyes...

Comment

• Granted. But they were stolen by a buzzard that went blind. . .

I wish it weren't so cold right now . . .
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• REVIVE!!
              Granted! It's 117 today, but all you have to wear is a duck down jacket and long johns.

Comment

• I wish TowelKing had made a wish.
                Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

• Granted.

TowelKing made a wish, but he had to leave a voicemail for the Genie, who's on vacation.

I wish somebody would cook dinner so I didn't have to . .

Comment

• Granted! Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Loveitt made you some pies

I wish I knew if I was accepted to return to my school or not.
                    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted! but because of a clerical error you can't start till fall 2134.

i wish my cat would let me slep in till at least 8am and not 4am!
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted! Your cat now stays up until 4 am, playing with jingly balls and other noisy things.

I wish that my dishes cleaned themselves.
                        We are actors! We are the opposite of people! -Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

All we can do is hate. And they ALL deserve it.

Comment

• granted....sadly they put themselves away and get smashed to pieces.

I wish that the idiot next door would stop shooting fireworks in the middle of the street.
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted. However there's a big crater left in the ground where his house once stood and the FBI and ATF are wanting to talk to you to see what you know. . .

I wish I could get into the mood to work on one of my stories I've been putting off . . .

Comment

• [QUOTE=DGoddessChardonnay;917459]Granted. However there's a big crater left in the ground where his house once stood and the FBI and ATF are wanting to talk to you to see what you know. . . [QUOTE]
                              don't see this as a problem...the house needs to be condemed anyway... >.>

GRANTED!!! except you loose all track of time and loose your job, your boyfriend/girlfriend, all the family you love, but you put out a new york times best seller in under 2 months.

I wish someone had invited me to a 4th of july party tonight

Comment

• Granted.

However, the kitchen part of the house gets blown up b/c some drunk jackass decided to use a flame thrower to cook those ribs due to the fact he let the gas run out on the grill.

I wish the neighbors would leave their fireworks inside since we just had a thunderstorm and it's still damp out here.

Comment

Working...
                                X