Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted. All the roads are replaced by canals and you have to take a boat.

I wish the damned weather would improve from snow/freezing rain.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted. The temps have warmed up and instead of freezing rain, it's flooding and you have to take a canoe to work.

I wish I had my new laptop already . . .
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted, but they forgot to send the power cord, and it's a proprietary connector... Have a good hour or two...

I wish it was the weekend again so that I could sleep more.

Comment

• granted! but you missed 3 days of work because time jumped and you won't get paid

i wish my school reading doesn't drive me crazy
          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
          ^_^

Comment

• Granted. You now are stir crazy...

I wish my shoulder pain would go away

Comment

• granted! now your knee hurts

i wish i had chocolate
              If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
              ^_^

Comment

• Granted! *hands over some unsweetened baking chocolate*

I wish I had a Mai Tai for tonight.
                "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted. Unfortunately the only one available is an 80 yr old hag...

I wish I was wealthy

Comment

• Granted! You're a rich drug lord and both the police and your disloyal lieutenants are gunning for you.

(BTW, a Mai Tai is a drink).

I wish I knew what the surprise my friend promised me is.

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted. Unfortunatelly you can't enjoy the company of all those ladies because you're married to an extremly jealous woman.

(BTW I know what Mai Tai is, I just thought that the name could be confused for an asian lady's)

I wish my shoulders didn't hurt so much

Comment

• granted! In a strange twist your shoulders feel fine, but every other part of your body hurts. Even your uvula.

I wish Hollywood would stop being so cloak-and-dagger about movies in or even before production.
                        Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
                        Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

• Granted! But now you realize that Hollywood only has one manuscript to follow when making movies, meaning that have you seen one you've seen them all!

I wish I had the strength to start my diet

Comment

• granted but after 4 months you've not lost a single pound.

I wish that I win the $1million a year for life.
                            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted. But you realize it's worthless as the rest of the world's population also won the same prize at th same lottery.

I wish school's seats weren't uncomfortable

Comment

• Granted! The seats are now quite comfortable, but one leg on every chair is too short, making them precarious to sit on.

I wish I could find a local store that sold sushi rice.
                                Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
                                Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

Working...
                                X