Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• granted!!! now you feel ALL the stress from past present and future!

I wish it was dinner time already so i could over indulge in chocolate. (and god I don't care if I get sick from all the chocolate.....4 words....7 layer chocolate cake)
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Dinner's ready, but I already ate all of your cake. (How could I not??)

I wish school would give me a major, any major, so I can sign up for classes.

Comment

• You get an English Major with a focus in Tolkein Literature. All your courses are in Elvish.

I WISH I WASN'T SICK. it's been all week.

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
        Granted, but now you can't buy new clothes for a while.
        ...that's just normal.
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• granted! you'll just be waaaay sicker next week.

I wish my stomach and my brain would communicate so i'd stop at a reasonable amount...instead of eating a whole pizza cuz "i'm sooo freaking hungry nom nom nom" then have major stomach pains once they start talking...an hour later. bah.
          Last edited by Green_Fairy; 11-05-2009, 11:51 PM. Reason: evil evil typos
          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
          ^_^

Comment

• Granted! However they only argue. You become to confused to eat and starve.

I WISH I HAD MORE ORANGE JUICE!

Comment

• Granted. You are now swimming in the stuff!

I wish my mouse pointer wasn't blinking...
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted! It's now gone invisible! (Happens to me sometimes. Try annoying)

I wish I could be an extra on the Show Supernatural.

Comment

• Granted! However, you are a monster or spirit they kill. (I would love to be ones of those girls on the show )

I wish the month of March would get here!
                  "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

• Granted...only if I can find enough energy to power my flux capicitor for my time machine *where oh where can I find 1.21 gigawatts of electricity*

I wish I could have been at the Yankees parade today to celebrate their 27th World Championship
                    Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

Comment

• Granted! You fall down in the street and get trampled by the whole parade. No one notices you.

I wish I had more confidence

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                        Granted! You fall down in the street and get trampled by the whole parade. No one notices you.

I wish I had more confidence
                        Granted. You're so confident you believe you can leap tall buildings in a single bound.....*SPLAT!!!*

I wish I had some fresh limes.

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                        I wish I could be in a relationship with my friend David.
                        Hey, here I am!
                        "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• GRANTED! They get squirted in your eyes.

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                          Hey, here I am!
                          I said FRIEND

Comment

• I wish hina had made a wish...

Comment

• GRANTED! I WISH BSE's LIFE WAS GOING BETTER!

Comment

• Granted! (No corruption - I'm not giving anyone a chance to screw that one up!!)

I wish the library had the other book I want to look at.

Comment

Working...
                                X