Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted! There are at least three guys named Fred Meyers in your state, according to Superpages.com.

I wish I had a magic wand.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted, but it has a mind of its own, transports you to Salem, Massachusetts in 1692, and you are burned for practicing witchcraft.

I wish the World Cup was on already.
      "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

• It already is.....The World Cup of Poker finals started yesterday! You're missing it!!

I wish my friend would text me back already.....
        "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Granted! But your phone breaks before you can reply to them, so they think you hate them and your friendship ends.

I wish I could go out to one of the dance clubs here. No one ever takes me.
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted! You have to go and dance alone.

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
            Granted, but it has a mind of its own, transports you to Salem, Massachusetts in 1692, and you are burned for practicing witchcraft.
            They didn't burn anyone in Salem. They were hanged (except Giles Corey, who was crushed to death).
            (They did burn people in Europe.)

I wish my roommate would stop burning the popcorn in the microwave.

Comment

• Granted! Your Roommate Burns Popcorn in the shower!

I wish I had more money to take me through this semester.

Comment

• Granted. But your printer/copier/scanner died the next day so you had nothing to make money with. Bummer

I wish I didn't have the hiccups . . .
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• granted! now you can't stop sneezing.

I wish these packages would mail themselves
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted. Now they're floating in outer space.

I wish I didn't have to deal with managers who avoid taking care of business . . .
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted you have to deal with Peons who never connect you with the manager.

I wish that I hadn't gotten in the snow ball fight on Saturday. It made me sick.

Comment

• Granted. You're not sick on Monday, but you had the snowball fight on Sunday so you'll be sick tomorrow . . .

I wish I wasn't so chilly . . .

Comment

• Granted. You are now chili...hot stuff!

I wish I was a better cook.

Comment

• granted!!! you are now the world renowed chef....for earthworms! (funeral is sunday)

I wish my house was clean for my mom tomorrow.
                            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted. But your Mom called and cancelled her visit

I wish my mom didn't drive me so batty . . .

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                                Granted. But your Mom called and cancelled her visit

I wish my mom didn't drive me so batty . . .
                                Granted! She now drives you absolutely, ape-shit INSANE!

I wish the customers I dealt with today weren't so stubborn about maintaining their unrealistically-low price expectations!
                                "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                                --StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
                                X