Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted! And by this time of night, I assume you mean 4am Atlantic Time. Now all the good shows are only on at 4am atlantic time.

I wish I had my life more together.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted! You organised yourself out of free time.

I wish my foot wasn't upset with me from being in the cast.

Edit: now, I know my dad once threw my mom's dishes off the balcony when they were dating, but I don't have a gun...

Comment

• Granted! It loved the cast and is upset you have separated them!

I wish I had my own vehicle.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
          Granted! It loved the cast and is upset you have separated them!

I wish I had my own vehicle.
          Granted! You are now the proud owner of...

one of Mr. Garrett's special SEGWAY vehicles from that one South Park episode!

I wish I could make every woman that's ever broken my heart feel exactly what I felt when they dumped me, only magnified to the 10th power!
          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
          --StanFlouride

Comment

• GRANTED! Every woman does feel exactly how you feel times ten. They get so depress that they kill everyone you ever known (except each other) in attempt to make you feel how they feel.

I wish both me and Jack could just get over our depressing and lonelyness.
            Last edited by Plaidman; 05-02-2010, 01:30 AM.
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• Granted, granted, granted! And we'll even forgive you guys for being too busy being extremely happy all the time and not posting here anymore.

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
              Granted! It loved the cast and is upset you have separated them!
              That's just it. It IS upset about that!

I wish I could go to the African potluck tonight .

Comment

• Granted! But it's being thrown by an obscure cannibal tribe and you're on the menu!

I wish my teeth didn't hurt.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted! You have no teeth to hurt.

I wish I was more enthusiastic about getting to go back to work/school tomorrow.

Comment

• Granted! You are so excited that you can't sleep. So you end up falling asleep in the middle of your second class and you miss work!

I wish I knew what I was going to do about the fall.

Comment

• Granted! You know! And spend the summer freaking out about it.

I wish I knew what the next step in my research was.

Comment

• Granted! But you realize you don't have the resources to complete that step.

I wish i could go on my trip to watch movies and buy books now.

Comment

• Granted! But you have no money to do either.

I wish that Discovery would ship Mythbusters boxed seasons to Canada. (Or sell them here. Not picky).

Comment

• Granted! But they don't mail to your province!

I wish Magpie would lose all her knitting ability.

Comment

• Not happening! Meanie! :P

But if it did I'd just take up crochet or tatting instead.

I wish I knew why hinakiba was being so mean.

Comment

• Granted! However, my many PMs telling you my theory on wishes, and discussing knitting pattern distracts you from important things.

I wish I didn't have to get a filling tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X