Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You turn into a chest of drawers, each with conveniently labeled slots for body parts!

I wish for an additional day in the week with no adverse effects on Earth's orbit or the calendar.
    SC: "Are you new or something?"
    Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

• Voila. We've now added Flursday between Thursday and Friday. But in return you have to work every Flursday. All 24 hours of it.

I wish the weather would stay warm so I can plant my strawberries already.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• But the seeds are pure evil, and will grow tomatoes instead of strawberries! Mwahahaha! Your Strawberry milkshakes are RUINED. RUINED, I say!

I wish that in the morning, a single small fresh pickle would appear on a plate downstairs overnight, and would last until the afternoon, if not longer. (lol I'm such a spaz. XD )
        SC: "Are you new or something?"
        Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

• Granted! But once you do eat it, the world ends. Oh, and it's the best pickle EVER MADE. So good luck resisting it.

I wish I had fabric for my dress.

Comment

• Granted. The fabric is absolutely perfect. However, if you try putting it through a sewing machine it will disintegrate. Also you had to promise not the hand sew more then 25% of the dress in order to get the fabric.

I wish i could drink as many delicious chocolate milkshakes as I want without gaining weight, or having any health issues befall me.
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
              I wish i could drink as many delicious chocolate milkshakes as I want without gaining weight, or having any health issues befall me.
              Granted! All the chocolate and the milk disappear from the world. You were granted one last one. It is very good, depiste many attempts on your life for the last milkshake.

It was made into a movie by the way...

I wish I was stronger.
              Military Spouse Support.
              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• Quoth Plaidman View Post
                Granted! All the chocolate and the milk disappear from the world. You were granted one last one. It is very good, depiste many attempts on your life for the last milkshake.

It was made into a movie by the way...

I wish I was stronger.
                Granted! A freak accident involving Gamma radiation has just transformed you into...

THE ABOMINATION!!!

The Hulk will be along shortly to smash you into oblivion!

I wish I didn't have to work today... I wanted to go see Iron Man 2 on opening day!
                "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                --StanFlouride

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
                  Granted! A freak accident involving Gamma radiation has just transformed you into...

THE ABOMINATION!!!

The Hulk will be along shortly to smash you into oblivion!

I wish I didn't have to work today... I wanted to go see Iron Man 2 on opening day!
                  GRANTED! As a surprise, the boss took everyone to see that movie. Paid for it. And snacks too.

After the movie he told everyone the place folded. Everyone got fired.

I wish I could beat Abomination for once.
                  Military Spouse Support.

Comment

• First order of business:

Quoth ShadowTiger View Post
                    But the seeds are pure evil, and will grow tomatoes instead of strawberries! Mwahahaha! Your Strawberry milkshakes are RUINED. RUINED, I say!
                    So I'll just add vodka and have myself a Bloody Mary.

Next order of business:

I wish I could beat Abomination for once.
                    Granted, but it takes you 143 years to do so, so by the time you get to enjoy your victory celebration you are deceased.

I wish for an endless supply of Orange mint Life Savers.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• GRANTED! But they are the only food you are allowed to eat.

I wish my mother would respect the fact that I am an adult who lives on my own most of the time, and i'm only home for the summer because I lose my housing when school it out.
                      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted. She charges rent at market value.

I wish I hadn't screwed up my coffee cake.

Comment

• Quoth Magpie View Post
                          I wish I hadn't screwed up my coffee cake.
                          Granted! You nailed it instead!

I wish I could resist the corny joke..
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted! But now you have an irresistible urge to pun.

I wish they'd put siding on the house they're building, so it was less reflective.

Comment

• Quoth Magpie View Post
                              Granted! But now you have an irresistible urge to pun.

I wish they'd put siding on the house they're building, so it was less reflective.

Granted!they put siding on it, but it has graffiti all over it and its an eyesore.

I wish someone would do all my tasks for me tonight.
                              Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• GRANTED! However, they all got messed up in big ways. But they at least did them.

I wish my dream would come true by the end of the year.
                                Military Spouse Support.

Comment

Working...
                                X