Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted! You have a view of the petrochemical tank farm.

I wish computers weren't so random and confusing.

Comment

• Granted. But now they are only pedal-powered.

I wish all customers were smart.
      FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

• Granted! But because only smart people can be customers, there aren't enough customers to keep your job open.

I wish that it was going home time already.

Comment

• Granted but going back to work time is your driving time both ways plus 15 minutes

I wish that there were storesa and services that are open to coincide with my nocturnal schedule. (Night shift stops me from getting anythign done)
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
            I wish that there were stores and services that are open to coincide with my nocturnal schedule. (Night shift stops me from getting anything done)
            Granted. But immediately you get moved to day shift.

I wish that my boss gave me a major pay rise with no added responsibilities.
            FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

• Granted! You get a pay increase equal to 0.8 of your cost of living increase.

I wish my fridge had enough room for all my food.

Comment

• Granted. but the older stuff keeps getting pushed to the back and goes bad releasing mold spores into your house and KILLING you

I wish that my father's company would hire me to work 40 hours a wek for the year. Paying me the 21 dollars an hour it pays all it's new employees.

Comment

• Granted! But you get to work with Idiot from Lupo's store, Numbnuts from Irv's, and with a selection of vacation_rentals_suck's clients.

I wish dressing like a girl wasn't such a PITA.

Comment

• Granted. It's not longer a PITA. It's just a Major Headache.

I wish that the copy of the game I want will still be at the store when I go to pick up the game i ordered.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                      I wish that the copy of the game I want will still be at the store when I go to pick up the game i ordered.
                      Granted. But the person in front of you in line gets the last copy.

I wish it wasn't so hot for this party I'm going to tonight.
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                        I wish it wasn't so hot for this party I'm going to tonight.
                        Granted. A freak flood makes it so no-one can go.

I wish I had the energy to do todays chores.
                        Military Spouse Support.
                        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• Granted. Now you have no energy left for tonight's Pervfest activities.

I wish I didn't feel so sticky out here on the deck tonight.
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• granted! you're slimy instead

i wish i had an ein
                            If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                            ^_^

Comment

• Granted! But because this super intelligent Corgie from the future is smarter than you, he runs away to live with Bounty Hunters. (Ein?)

I wish I didn't have to work Night shifts anymore.

Comment

• Granted. However there is sunlight 24/7 and there is no night anymore.

I wish my store manager didn't come back from vacation today . . .
                                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                                X