Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was thinking about my husband telling me I'm strange because I know all the facts about the Jack the Ripper case. I don't think that makes me strange.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Why can't I just have one nice, stress-free day? Everything was going so well and a rock had to hit my windshield. Now it's chipped and if it spreads it'll cause me problems.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• ffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuck. i dun wanna have a cold. kill me now. *achoo*
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• I wish my spine would stop torturing me. I need to go to bed but I'm stressed. Why am I ignoring God's "phonecall"?
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Apparently once again I am in demand.

Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Are you there, Becks? It's me, Margaret.
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Right now, I'm thinking that the next time I build a new desktop computer, I have to make sure it has an eSATA port on it, so I can buy an external eSATA hard drive, because even with USB 2.0, it takes my computer WAY too long to copy several GBs of data to a USB flash drive.
                "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                --StanFlouride

Comment

• please let Grandpa be alright, please don't let him die

and looks like another day of little/no sleep.

Comment

• I do NOT have time to be sick. NONONONONONO

(on the other hand, a swine flu "vacation" might help me actually get caught up. )
                    "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                    Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• Why do I have to get up at 6 tomorrow? Why are they making us go to another pointless meeting? I hope they bring donuts again.
                      My Wajas cave

Comment

• Me likey Guinness.

The bar I was just at kinda sucked. Slow was food in arriving and they screwed up one of the orders in our party. Waitstaff was friendly though. Conversation was good.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Just watched Densha Otako (Train Man) and thought of our own little online community.

Also, horribly depressed. I wants geeky loves!!
                          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• Nurian's mind: kkdhfhauwfpaibfhdbhlbhsldb hlbhdsa *sound of engine dying*
                            I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

• I should go to bed.

Also, what should I say when I speak to him?
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• People at work owe me. Big time.

I miss my old job.
                                Unseen but seeing
                                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                                3rd shift needs love, too
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X