This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to get to class soon.

This coffeepot way of cooking Ramen was a good idea.

I dun wanna go to History lecture or Psychology, but I really should go.

I'm gonna eat a Fancy Cake.
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Im thinking....can't wait to get home from work.....

Im also thinking....... I miss my guy :'( he's been away for a good few weeks.
      Sorry, my love cannot be bought. And if it could, you obviously don't have enough in your account to do so.

~Do not pass go, Do not collect $200. You lose, my friend, you lose~

Comment

I also can't wait to be done with work.

I wish my fracking keyboard (at work) would stop skipping every other letter I am typing...

I also miss my guy...( he lives an hour away)

I am so psyched for this weekend's riding competitions!

Wonder how myself and my 24 year old horse will stack up against the 30 pros we're facing Sunday...
        I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

That I'm really frustrated at my professor for moving the entire syllabus up a week - 250 pages of reading, when we were supposed to have this weekend off, and a 7-10 page paper due in 2 weeks instead of 3....and now due at the same time as my dramaturgy packet for Glass Menagerie

I'm wondering if I'm ever going to get caught up, and I'm pretty close to just wanting to quit. I'm so goddamned tired. My neck and back are completely tensed up from the stress. I want to cry. I want to call my bf and ask him to come over but he just got his doctoral comps assignment and I don't want to bother him.

I try to keep telling myself that I can do this, but more and more I doubt that that's true.
          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

What the Hell was that movie about? (Just finished "2001: A Space Odyssey". I'm so confused.)
            What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

I'm disappointed on how my network security class is going. It's hard for me to learn stuff with the lame Packet Tracer simulator rather than real equipment. There is equipment in the class but it's too out of date.
              "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

I is sleepy druggy sleepy. I should go to bed instead of reading the forums... Oh well I need to win the lottery so I can tell the guys I work for exactly what I think of them, where to go and what to do to themselves once they got there. With full verbal instructions on how to go about it. Mmmm my mind on sleepy drugz iz scaryyyy....
                My Wajas cave

Comment

im thinking of how i should be doing my homework that due tomorrow and ive had 2 weeks to do it but wait til the last minute

thinking about my sore throat

and that im tired

and that i go to back to back classes and then straight to work....

good stuff

Comment

I'm thinking that MOAO has confused me greatly.
                    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• I'm thinking that I have to be up really, really early, so i should go to bed instead of surfing the forums.

I miss my horsie too, and can't wait to ride this weekend.

My kitty needs to give some cuddles.

My lunch for tomorrow isn't making itself....

And Bear Grylls eats some really disgusting things on Man vs. Wild.
                      That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

• I wish I would just go to sleep and never wake up again.
                        ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

• I hate barfing. I hate that taste in the back of your mouth. I hate this. GDMF why won't my stomach STFU!!!111!!!
                          In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                          She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

• I'm thinking...
                            • I need a corset.
                            • Why are my bras all deciding to not fit properly?
                            • I miss some people in NJ a lot, and I doubt I'll get to see them anytime soon
                            • it's funny that my cat, Hetfield, pees/sprays on stuff that smells like the MOTH™, but not anything of mine.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I'm thinking...

Quoth Becks View Post
                              • I need a corset.
                              • Why are my bras all deciding to not fit properly?
                              That I can help. I'll even warm my hands up first.

Rapscallion

Comment

• I'm thinking that Raps just made my day.
                                Unseen but seeing
                                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                                3rd shift needs love, too
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X