Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex called back and actually left a message this time...I wonder what he has to say...
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Those Bud Light commercials with the obnoxious pitchman selling tailgate party supplies are really fucking annoying.

As is Faith Hill.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• I sold my soul to facebook. I wonder how long before the novelty wears off, or if I'll end up obsessive compulsive about it...

Woo it was nice outside today! Good day for a ride!

Why is my hunny being a party pooper? I wanna play Diablo!
        I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• A co-worker told me one of our former co-workers used to go to high school with Kanye West. Too bad I didn't learn this when he was still working by us. I would've asked him if Kanye was the same attention-whoring jackass in high school as he is now.

Comment

• I dun wanna go to work tomorrow! I must win lottery!
            My Wajas cave

Comment

• How long should I wait to call Ex back...?

Comment

• Fall semester at my college starts tomorrow.

My schedule sucks. Every day I have class from 8:30am-9:20am, and Mondays I also have class from 3:00pm-5:10pm. In addition to an online class, which will probably set ridiculous deadlines.

I'm sick, and I don't want to face a crowd of people while not at my best.

I wish I could just stay in bed tomorrow. Hide. I'm so scared of going outside.

Comment

• - I dread having to explain my crappy weekend to everyone tomorrow. :/

- I wish oh I wish I didn't have to go to the TA meeting at 9:15 am.

- Please let me sleep tonight. The two hours I got last night were not adequate.

- Why are my sinuses clogged?!?!?
                  "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                  Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• I don't know why my new receiver suddenly started picking up the signal from my TV, even though it didn't when I tried it earlier tonight. I'm not complaining. $50 worth of cables later, my stereo system is functioning.

Now to buy a decent TV.

Why does tomorrow have to be Monday?
                    That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

• I wish I could trade in for a new brain... I start a new job on Saturday, and had to set my alarm for 8am today to help my dad move some stuff, but I woke up at 6am and my brain decided that I was late for work today, and sent me into super panic mode, and I couldn't get back to sleep.

Stupid brain.

Comment

• I wish my order from FOH would get here.

Even though I placed the order yesterday.

And one of the items is on backorder.

I need patience.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dave Bush is teh suxx0rz.

Jason Kendall fails at life.

Is it sad I'm rooting for all my favorite local sports teams to lose as many games as they can, so that their coaches/managers/general managers all get fired and hopefully replaced by competent people?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Being a Wisconsin sports fan means having morons, idiots and fools in charge of your teams.

Comment

• Anger can be productive.

Comment

• That the NCIS season premiere was...weird. And totally predictable. Seems like next week they're getting back to business as usual, though.
                              "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                              Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• That I wish Jack Nicholson hadn't developed man-boobs in his old age.

Comment

Working...
                                X