Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, shaved my long white beard off yesterday, it kept tickling my nose.

Can someone come and find my sofa under all the assorted crap that seems to have been dumped on it please?
    Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Sorry, the sofa is no longer there as it melted due to all crap that was on it.

Can somebody tell the cable network to stop transmitting all that crap?

Comment

• Sorry . . .I'm dealing with cold temps and more snow on the way right now.

How about asking Mother Nature for me to please divert the snow system elsewhere so we don't get any more tomorrow and also to make the temperature warmer outside? 33 degrees is simply too chilly to deal with for a high temp.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Sorry, no. It's Spring so you're not supposed to have snow anymore.

==================

This thread hasn't been posted on in over two months. Would you kindly post something here in order to bump it up?
          Meow.........

Comment

• Sorry, I can't, i'm away this week.

Can someone please come and help me pack all these boxes I got volunteered to do?
            Arp happens!

Comment

• Sorry, can't do. I haven't volunteered.

Is anybody willing to share my happiness?

Comment

• I am sorry I can't I am a dis-gruntled hotel employee.

Would someone please help me trace all the wiring for the computers?
                Have a nice day!
                l

Comment

• Sorry, no can do. . .I'm all out of tracing paper.

Could someone please get the last load of laundry out of the dryer and fold them for me?
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Ah, sorry, no can do, haven't had breakfast yet.

Can someone nip into the kitchen & get me a big bowl of choc stars cereal please?
                    Arp happens!

Comment

• Sadly, I just finished off the last portion.

Could you run out and get some more?
                      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Sorry, my car is all out of gas

Can you give my dog a bath?
                        http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

• Quoth HappyFun Ball View Post
                          Sorry, my car is all out of gas

Can you give my dog a bath?
                          Sorry, my bath ran out of dog last time I tried to . . .

Can someone turn off the water outside? It sounds just like it's still raining. . .

Comment

• nope! my clothes ain't done.

Can someone strangle my upstairs neighbors for me?
                            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Sorry my license to kill only covers disembowelment.

Can somebody give me more energy?
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• sorry, you're a diesel model, and now everything's electric or nuclear.

Can someone defragment my harddrive?
                                "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                                "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
                                X