Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah not awkward. Think we have lost all but four players. Khel, Kabe, you, and Sarlon. If we need to put this on hiatus just let me know..
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Ok as for how much energy Ananda has. It is impossible to gage, unless she starts casting spells..keeps track of each she casts, (and how many of the small stones each burns (don't worry small spell stones are cheap) until she can not cast anymore. Once that happens, she will have a base of how many 'levels' of spells she can cast in a day.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• How many did she have in her bag? ... wait, did the contents change? ._o
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• She started with 30 in her bag, and yes the contents changed..as did what she was wearing. If she cast obscurring mist twice, she now has 28 in her bag. Sarlon will probably let her know to go chat with Amy about more funds to get more. Btw each small casting stone cost 5cp per.

Comment

• shiny. She'd totally stare at a stone or two when she's thinking. >_>
            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Just note level 0 spells don't even use a small stone up unless you cast many one after another.

Comment

• heh. Zeroes... I need to be more awesome, so that my zero-levels can take down a troll. (Properly applied force and all that, not actual 'power.')

Comment

• I've actually done that before, thinking outside the box...for the win!

Comment

• *nod* It's a life goal.

Comment

• I'm still here I'm just kinda lost with all the d&d stuff >.>
                      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• And frankly, Kabe and I are kinda bored with all the D&D. That's why Kabe hasn't posted in a while.

And I don't know what else for Kate to do. The other plot line's pretty much lost right now.
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Though it is a fantasy setting, don't worry about having to learn a system or anything. Plays just like Section 3 . Including changing shapes (1x a day she can change to Wolf, Bear, or Hawk), Sam can do just about what she could before, but also talk to and control plants. And heal. . Once we get past the town you are currently in, more will become clear

Sorry about that everybody, was just meant as a little side quest. Live and learn. If somebody else wants to make a game, I will join, but without players this one pretty much will be done. If nothing else those few that still want to play we can do so through PM's. Or if Kanalah, Teh, and Sarlon wish I can make another thread to finish the side quest. Just let me know.
                          Last edited by Mytical; 08-21-2011, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• The sub-thread might be a good idea.
                            Also-- ... HOLY CARP KHEL! You and Kabe are tying the knot! Congratulations!

Comment

• won't be on late tonight, new training class for new job starts at the ass crack of dawn, which means I have to be up by dark 30.

in english? 6:30 AM starts the training.....I need minimum 2 hours to be coherent at that early....so my alarm is set for 4:30.

thank the ancients...the place is like 5 minutes away.
                              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• No worries, waiting for Teh . If you have any last shopping, speak now or hold your peace..cause when Amy says early..she means dark o'clock..or earlier.

Comment

Working...
                                X