Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, teh, I am. I <3 cowboys. Is why one of the main characters/main couples includes a "real" cowboy (he's from the time period but hates the work and can't even ride a horse--which, granted, he doesn't need to, but still...)
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Just a note, edited my post to include an update for Ananda. Though there ARE plenty of places she could throw grenades and only hit zombies.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• She'd focus on keeping things defensible, then throw the grenades. Sorry, I misunderstood. Things can get more consolidated however.
        EDIT: if you get a sense of apathy, good. That's Ananda, bein' depressed.
        yay?
        EDIT: I'll also be in bed soonish, like in a half hour or so. *zzzz*
        Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 05-31-2011, 06:05 AM.
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• *nods* We have to give others a chance to respond anyhow.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Aww...no telling me how badly Kate is screwing up on this one yet?
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Huh? Wait..what? I thought she was handling it pretty well..cause I mean if I just incountered what is basically a ghost...I would be running for the hills screaming.

Comment

• I think she's just in shock honestly. I mean, she just bounced a heavy medkit...somehow...there was huge explosion, two bodies, and now a spirit/presence/thing. It's shock.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• *nods* Gonna wait for Sam, Rob, etc for a few days to see if they join in the fun or not before updating. Things should be getting a little more interesting and complicated soon though. I hope.

Comment

• Jay, what you explained does make sense.
                    *waits for the others, 'cuz this is going to be cool*
                    EDIT: Lol, I wonder if you can get bits and chunks like arms to tear off!
                    Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 06-01-2011, 04:20 AM.
                    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Between a lack of energy from night shift (which I've quickly learned I'm not as suited for as I originally thought) and a decreasing interest in Rob's character, I haven't been terribly active lately. I'm going to suggest we just go with him staying on-base and in the background for the most part, so he'll be there for things like defending HQ from a direct attack, but you won't be waiting a week for me to post all the time.

I actually like the idea of him working on the watch/suppressor for Quake. He'd like to sit down and find out what it was Quake was trying to do, and figures he might as well ask him.

I may eventually introduce a different character to play primarily instead, but he'll likely be nearly as much of a non-combatant as Kate.
                      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• *nods* I can fully understand that. Finals week is next week lol. Which is also a little note that I might not be very active myself for a little till it is over.

Comment

• Sorry I've been a bit flaky lately, been prepping for a big mid-year donation to goodwill, plus working on Christmas quilts and I have school starting next week
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *nods* just a reminder that the last few days..and a few more coming are really hectic for me..and I will not be updating much until the nightmare is over.

Comment

• Reminds me. I was supposed to post this a few days ago. Kheldarson is out of state helping her aunt move, so she won't be on until Tuesday or so.
                              » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• And yay back home. With three boxes of dishware here, and 5-6 boxes of other kitchenware waiting to be picked up in TN.

Fun times.
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X