Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Jay: Yay, I caught the plan!

@Teh: There's so many ways to get around locks period, if you want to take the time. It's just most people don't want to.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• >-> ... sites?
      EDIT: okay, that's lazy. Sorry. I will look.
      Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 06-14-2011, 05:13 AM.
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• http://www.wikihow.com/Crack-a-%22Ma...mbination-Lock

Don't know if it works for other types of locks, though.
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Blumchen, you have mail
          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• :3 thanks!
            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• arg. We wait for J2W?
              Ananda's current plan is to take a potshot at Alexander, yell some obscenities at the jerk, and then try to remember what Crisis can do, what we can do to hurt him.

Comment

• Your group never has encountered 'Crisis' and he was not part of the Project Double X..so they would not know what Crisis can do.

However, Alexander fears Crisis..he can't die OR feel pain..put two and two together.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I like a convoluted plot..backstabbing, double crossing, etc..but I always fear I make my stories a bit TOO convoluted. Everything is set up way in advance (though I adapt if the characters do something to stop something), but if I get too out there , just slap me
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Apologies I haven't responded yet. Went to bed early last night and just woke up and am eating breakfast. I'll have an IC post up later this morning.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Not too convoluted yet ^__^
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Guess I should formally introduce Stalker..

Name : John Van Helsing
                        Code Name : Stalker
                        Description (Besides dressed like a cowboy ) : Black hair, Dark Brown Eyes, 6'3, 168 lbs.
                        Powers : Goes unnoticed for the most part unless unconscious or wants to be noticed. Where as some people can use things as a weapon, he has a more literal power. He can turn any object into a weapon..literally..an orange can become a Sai, etc..the size has to be within reasonable bounds but the material of the weapon can be anything. He can change a wooden broomstick into a diamond sword if he so desires. Also, he can not make complicated weapons, like guns..crossbows etc.

He likes to carry a lot of different weapons made of different material, because using his power to change an item does drain a bit of him..and he is used to dealing with a variety of different creatures.

Edit : Oops forgot the two most important 'abilities'..one because of his bloodline. He can communicate with the spirit of Victor Van Helsiing, which has a vast variety of knowledge, and helps bring about the second ability. He can find the weakness or way to destroy just about anything. So far the power has not worked on Alexander (not for the lack of trying either), but every other creature or person..he knows how to destroy them..even if he himself can not do whatever it is.
                        Last edited by Mytical; 06-17-2011, 04:12 AM.

Comment

• :blush: What? I have a thing for cowboys; ask Kabe. And Irishmen. Makes me go all squeally. (Note to self: Watch Boondock Saints again. Soon.)

But yay formal introduction!
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• ooooh... yet another person Ananda will want to get to know. :3
                            Also... uh.
                            How to explain this.
                            Ananda's been in a bad place lately. Now it's a weird place. Not bad, not good either. That's leaking out right now-- yeah it looks a bit unstable, but it's along the lines of 'liking to watch shit blow up.' Vaguely self-destructive, but mostly just destructive/cavalier. She's asking Lagrange the (maybe?) obvious: should she use her own power to try something on Crisis.
                            My current idea is changing the air in his lungs to laughing gas. Needless to say, she feels like the others (who f*ing matter) in the room should agree on it. It is incredibly easy for this to go wrong normally.
                            Super, super glad that Ananda's not one to rely on her mutation.

Comment

• I think Kate wants to declare dibs on Stalker right now

And we definitely need Kate and Ananda to have a sit down talk when everybody gets back, yeah?
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• ... If we get back. I'm down for it. Kate would probably feel something was off immediately. If you've ever been in wind that doesn't know what it's doing, that's what Ananda's like now. Better than suicidal... but sure doesn't feel great.

Comment

Working...
                                X