Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the earliest my @#$(&!@#@)%&!@$#%#)$%&!@#)&%@#$$@ doctor will see me.

no thats not a typo.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ah, know that feeling. That stinks.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I'm almost to the point of pain where I'm gonna go to the ER and get it looked at...its getting THAT bad.

it almost feels like bone on bone, with tendons being stretched.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ouch! Yeah, a trip to the ER might be a good idea.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• You now have your answer for Charles.
            » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• I'm confuzzled...where is everyone.

Comment

• Just came back from the dragons, to use the dimensional portal to Amy's world. There are only a few places that can be used to get to that dimension, one of which is located in the headquarters.

Comment

• Yay did good on my test so now I have 3 weeks of summer break before I go back to school
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Conga rats . *does the conga rat dance*

Comment

• but are the rats wearing sombreros? And is there a little mariachi band?

Comment

• No They are wearing little robin hood costumes, and there is a bard.

Comment

• Oh well that's alright then.

Comment

• I'll do my best to post, but right now I'm concentrating on trying to feel better and do stuff I need to do around here.
                            ... I am relatively thankful that I don't have work or school right now. I feel/have felt sick enough that I'm not able to do anything but pace, often for hours. X_x
                            On a slightly less selfish note... Sarlon that is a redonk amount of time. Do you have crutches and a leg brace laying about? Those might help.
                            ._. crap. Just saw lightning. I may have to randomly log. Not that that doesn't happen anyway, but still.
                            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• No worries . Right now things are a bit slow because I've been a bit busy, not sure what is actually going on right now. Think Kate and Charles wants something from Johnny.

Comment

• oooh, busy with what if I can be nosy? And were things as bad as you thought with your blowup at the temp job?>_> (again, if I can be nosy.)
                                "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                                "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
                                X