Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok the first two would just fail. Sermator is too high of a level. The others would take..and fireball is a good one..just remember it is area of affect *grins*
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Good then, keeping it in character... and like she'd really get that close unless shit went belly up. :P Fireball is currently intended for a beastie. After all Amy did say that it was mano-e-mano... oy.
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• I prefer the Shield spell when looking to stop mundane arrows. Also offers AC vs melee attacks, and negates Magic Missile .
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• It said from ranged attacks... I figure that it wasn't that holistic an approach from Ananda... 'sides, newb mistake?
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• we were all newbs at one point or another.

I jumped from first edition back in the day, to 3.0.....and play tested 3.5
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Neh, newb on Ananda's part. I usually don't play spell-casters, however. Exalted is more my style, as is EK which essentially is like the charm-system in Exalted in most respects. (but more awesome)

Comment

• Kara, sorry about that..whenever you feel like going forward let me know. Have tons of things Thel can be doing. From Kick-assarary to more cerebral things.

Comment

• sorry about that, homework and hubby needed some spoiling.
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• oh la la-- spoiling.

not that I want to know! 'Sokay, I had to take a time-out for a few days... bleh.

Comment

• No he wanted a dungeon run on WoW last night.
                      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• ehe good as any spoiling...
                        *poke*
                        (I was teasing. I imagine this is the type of spoiling I will be doing as a wife to a nerd-game-geek, when/if the bf and I get to the marrying bit...)

Comment

• In Amy's defense about not being very specific, she is used to being a group that they really don't even have to say anything. So she is not use to having to explain her hair brained ideas

Comment

• Eh, Ananda figures it's something she's explained to Sam, so she's just going with it.

Comment

• sorry about lack of posting had a HORRID day at work....

and I ended the day by going to the store and getting 2 of each of my favorite chocolate bars.....

out of 40 calls today....15 were SCs 2 started crying, 10 made me laugh so hard my sides hurt, and 3 out right cussed me up and down till I "accidently" hit the call release button.

remind me again why i do this?
                              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• o__o
                                Jebus.
                                Have some boozeahol. Or play a violent video game!

Comment

Working...
                                X