Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small dagger well balanced, something off the rack, but as nice as possible. combat/self defense, and decorative.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Easy enough to find.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Grats on the new job!

I'mcramming for Christmas. 6 quilts finished last week, this weekend I'm making ~100 quilted ornaments(found something I could offer at $1) and next week I have to finish at least 4 quilts, make 1 t-shirt quilt top and make a queen size "end of the bed folded thing" for my mom.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
          The sub-thread might be a good idea.
          Also-- ... HOLY CARP KHEL! You and Kabe are tying the knot! Congratulations!
          Yeah, we are ^___^

In another month, during which I get to deal with more questions about things I could care less about. *whimper*
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Conga rats about the marriage part . As for Section 3, the main storyline is not lost, and if you two ever feel like picking up again let me know. i try not to force any plots on characters..a world without boundaries if you will..in the world that makes up Section 3..there is plenty to do.

Anyhow, I'll go be quiet now, and wish you and Kabe the best
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Mytical, I'm going to have to go on haitus from the gaming thread, and only post at random, and not be online for more than fifteen minutes at a time, for the next few days. It's been like that the last few, too. I have not been feeling well, and am (still) moving.
              And a bunch of other stress.
              /punkout
              Fear not, I will return by Monday. Hopefully Sunday.
              "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
              "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Ok *hugs* Get well soon.

Comment

• Going to a concert, but it is a good step away..and the person I will be bunking with (my cousin Vinny ...no really..I have a cousin vinny ) has no internet so I will be incommunicado until Sunday.

Comment

• I'm still in, just on a break. The last month has seen an endless amount of bs in my life, and I just didn't have the energy... then a new storyline started and I figured I'd just sit this one out. Thel WILL return though.
                    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Ok *hugs*

Comment

• Tentatively back. I'm now having allergy problems, but am otherwise fine. So, if something doesn't make sense, tell me.
                        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• *nods* Thanks to nash my nose sometimes tries its best to mimic a fountain, but don't have any allergies I know about.

Comment

• Uhg, brother you don't want 'em-- negative status effects is what they are! *bleh*

Comment

• Think I have most figured out, but don't think all of them...

intent on finding shelter there, carefully considering whether robbing someone of their intellect would be best... or ... somehow... she got the feeling that breaking an enchantment might be the best thing for the situation... somehow... (not sure about these)

Her eyes are busy looking for those who could spot her.
                              She casts a spell that she knows (somehow) that will protect Amy from things shot at her Shield, and keeps an eye on the manticore confrontation, feeling her hands burn with fire wanting to leap (Burning hands). (if any spells aren't readily apparent from flavor-text, lemme know. I tried to make it obbvy)

The ones above I am guessing something that lowers intelligence (but can't think of it off hand) and maybe dispel? Neither would work against Sermator.

Comment

• Ananda is slightly overwhelmed by all this new info... it's like having a computer programming manual flopped out in front of you in a computer language you don't know.
                                Too much "somehow." Sorry.
                                Feeblemind
                                Break Enchantment: Frees subjects from enchantments, alterations, curses, and petrification.
                                I figure those are good fifth-levels for her to know...
                                The spell on Amy was "Protection from Arrows: Subject immune to most ranged attacks."
                                The spell ready on her hands is Fireball good ol' classic.

Comment

Working...
                                X