Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate smiles up at Sam and gently strokes her along her front feathers lightly.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam clicks her beak happily and looks around at the others.
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Alex nods. "It's everybody's decision, but before you decide there are some things you might want to know." he sighs.

"First this may be bigger then all of us. On one side we have what appears to be an army with who knows what capabilities, and on the other..we may have a mutant that we can not beat. Alexander." ((the feeling of sorrow and regret are very strong)).

"Alexander is .. complicated to explain. Me and Alexis are not twins..we are triplets. Alexander was our brother. He died roughly 56 years ago. He had heard of the trouble at Chernobyl, and had foolishly come to see if there was anything he could do. I am not sure how he got past all of the security, but he managed. He was there when the accident that gave me and my sister our powers."

Alexis puts her hand on his shoulder and is the one to continue. "He died that day. I mean as in dead. Yet, as you see he still walks. Some might call him a zombie. His mutant power is two fold. I've seen him turned to ash twice, and be walking around the next day. We do not think it is possible for anything to actually end his..unlife. It's his second power that has us worried, however. He can raise the dead as mindless slaves to work for him. These are not your movie zombies. Even decapitation will not stop them. Only total destruction of the body will. At least thank goodness they don't reform like Alexander."

Alex finishes. "Normally he can only control a few at a time, and only ones close to him..but if he has somehow overcome those limitations..nobody is safe. He gets his hands on that weapon, and you can be sure mutants will be next. He will not stop until everybody is his servant."

Alexis looks at everybody. "We need stealth first. Somebody to find one of the weapons and retrieve it, with backup ready just in case.."
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• At the feelings of sorrow, Kate shifted to be closer to Alex, again emitting the "I'm here" comfort level. And whispers to Sam, "You may want to shift back..."
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Ananda had wondered about the gray man... but then the new guy arrived, and she figured the time would come when someone would explain, even if it wasn't one of the siblings, because of drama-- preferably that day, which, hey-- lookit. Also, ew. (Kate would feel that she's grossed out by it, revulsion)
            "Well, there's got to be something behind his power, some reason why it works-- and what makes it not work, just like anything. Also, don't look at me for stealth. I've never even tried to be sneaky aside from hide-and-seek."
            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Alex shrugs "I can't sense him like I can every other mutant, nor can I drain his powers. I think it is because he is dead. I'm not sure this weapon will work on him, but if it does..I would like to see him put to rest finally. Also..not all will be stealth..we need a diversion also."
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Ananda grins "--Diversion I can help with!" She seems a bit gleeful at the thought of causing a ruckus.
                "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• "I'm sure Thelassa would be of help on either of those..."
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Thelassa stood just outside the training room, listening to this new information. She nearly regretted leaving in the first place, but she had remained right out in the hall out of curiosity since she knew they were only waiting for Sam to demonstrate her ability.

A man who couldn't die? That was certainly a theory worth testing. Everything dies. Sometimes one just needed to give a little push. Raising the dead, controling an army of zombies, she was fairly certain she had seen a movie like that on TV once (before she blew it up).

And the question persisted. If this weapon was the key to ending Alexander's life, why did he want Alex and Section 3 to retrieve it? Surely he knew what his brother and sister would want to do with it. And if it would be instrumental in him taking over the world, and he already had the ability to get it himself as he claimed, then why had he not done so? Why play this game? She reasoned there was much more going on here. Only one way to find out.

"Girl is right," she said walking back in as though she had never made a such a scene when she left. "I can create diversion or get veapon. Vhatever is needed. I am vanting to see zis for myself."
                    Last edited by Kara; 03-20-2011, 04:23 AM.
                    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Alex nods. "If you have no desire to go Kate, that is fine. Personally, I'd rather none of you go."

Comment

• "I wouldn't be much help. So I'll stay out of the way."
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Johnny shrugs. "You're probably right, I mean..what use would somebody with Empathy be. I mean, just because if something goes wrong, you could calm the situation down, no big deal right?" ((I never said Johnny was a nice person )) "Or if two guards are refusing to move to let our people sneak in, just because you could make the guards amorous, to get them out of the way so they wouldn't get hurt..not important is it?"

Comment

• "I think I ought to be with whoever is in the more dangerous position. I can protect people if something goes wrong, and if nothing else, will provide a bit of interference for their communications."
                            » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Trying not to choke on her pride, she says, "I am in agreement vith Mr Johnny. There could be.... benefits."
                              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• "The most dangerous would be the team providing the distraction." Alex goes to the intercom. "All personnel interested in helping to retrieve a weapon, please proceed to the training room immediately*

Comment

Working...
                                X