Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hey Sam, animals aren't my biggest thing, but...is that white one supposed to be here?"
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Robs looks around. "This is weird... I'm going to try and get a feel for what's in the area."

He tries extending his electric field sense as far towards the pyramid as he can. He should be able to pick up any electronics using at least as much power as a lamp (so most battery-powered devices are a little below his threshold), and have fair odds of picking up on people.
      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Giza
        He is picking up quite a few machines, and people. There is some sort of interference and he is not sure of exact number of people machines, or type of machines.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Exact types being something he would probably only be able to hazard a vague guess at anyway.

He looks back at Alexis. "How tough are the two of you?"

Comment

• "Quake can take more physical punishment then I can, but strength wise I would hazard to say there may not be any person stronger." Answer Alexis

Quake just grins. "Quake tough."
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Kay. Just making sure on how much I need to be worried about covering you two. I'm thinking of trying to split between two or three fields, and none of them are going to be full strength if I do." He pauses. "But aside from that, are we ready to go in?"

Comment

• They nod. "Well since we are going into a Pyramid, I doubt they will have explosives. If not you don't have to worry about me. Unless they negate his ability, or have a atomic weapon in there, I don't think they can hurt Quake. I know I can't." Alexis laughs.

Comment

• The Witch surveyed the hockey rink, a look of annoyance on her face. She looked at Frost, then at Blaze, then shook her head. "So," she said at last, "now ve are knowing zhis Alpha cannot be trusted." She closed her eyes. "Or," she added," zat Miss Kate vas mistaken." She shrugged. "Either vay, somevone," she paused, trying to remember the expression, "somevone has been filled vith shit from a bull."
                  "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• "Alright. It's not a big worry at all then."

So the three of them head inside the pyramid. Rob still puts a barrier ahead of them regardless.

Comment

• Canada

Frost eyes glow.."Not..necessarily. There is .. something IN the ice.." she looks down. "Blaze..let me get some distance..looks like we are going to have to open a hole..." she get a good space between her and Blaze. "Might want to step back, she can get a little hot..."

Blaze starts small, using her fire to burn a hole through the floor, slowly building up heat.

Giza
                      You get inside, and the place is quiet. The people are toward the back of the place..but then something odd happens. Your fields fail..and you see Quake starting to transform. He is getting smaller, much much smaller. "Nullifier!" shouts Alexis, though that is obvious. As she heads toward you, a huge ham fist comes down and hits her in the back of the head. Had Quake not been transforming, he probably would have killed her. She goes out like a light. Before you can react he pulls a level, and a wall slams down between you and him..leaving you and Alexis inside a walled off area.

Apparently Quake may be a bit more intelligent then people assumed, and apparently..he just betrayed the group. Your powers have been removed..and the room is filling up with sand. Alexis is out cold.

Comment

• That takes Rob a moment. It may have been noticed that he doesn't really have the fastest reactions. But once he's up to speed, time for a quick assessment. So assuming the room is dark... first things first. Pocket check for a flashlight or any way of contacting Alex. Once he has light, if he can get light, it's time to find out where the sand is coming in from, and search for possible ways out.

Comment

• Room is lit (thankfully) so the light is not a problem, sadly communications are scrambled. Quake has apparently set up a trap..and you and Alexis were the unfortunate ones to be with him. Which is odd, he usually would not be intelligent enough to set up such a through trap.

As you are looking around for a way to escape, there are a couple of things you notice. The walls are pretty solid, the only apparent openings are pouring sand in..though one of the tiles does seem a bit .. odd. It is slightly darker then the others and has a small bird like thing painted on it.

Edit : There are four sections of the roof which have opened and are pouring the sand in..from somewhere.

Comment

• Well, having no way to effectively block the holes, it's time to put a couple decades of playing Legend of Zelda to use and see if that tile does anything. This will involve pushing on it, attempting to slide/twist/pull it...

If not... he's doing his best to keep the both of them from getting buried and then see if there's any way to block the sand.

Comment

• Well he encounters a problem with trying to twist, move, or affect this tile in any way..as his hands pass completely through it. The sand is not running down through it, so there has to be SOMETHING down there to stop that from happening, but it certainly isn't a tile. Though even with his hand passing through it, it remains 'visible'.

As his hand is in the tile, it seems to change.. the image of the bird rises off the tile, and up toward the ceiling. It hits the ceiling .. and vanishes. Your hand starts feeling lighter as if something is trying to push it UP.

Comment

• He'll cautiously reach upwards in the hole to see if there's anything up there it was hinting at. If not he grabs Alexis's arm and pulls his hand out to see if he's going to start floating or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X