Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex snaps out of whatever fugue ((Spelling?)) he was in and suddenly says. "Oh right, yes..sorry just had a request for an evacuation..had to pass it on to Kit and Kat. Allow me."

He turns his suit on and approaches the statue..it fires the spikes, but they can't penetrate the suit. He manages to find the way to turn it off. "It is all clear."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "You know...those suits are awfully handy. Why don't we get one to use for this stuff?"
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Gemini ((as Alex is called when wearing the suits)) shrugs "You never asked?"
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Wouldn't making sure everybody has decent protective equipment kind of be your job though? Considering you're in charge?"
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• ((one. last. HUrrah... ))
            So... mess with the pod, animals and plants attack. Don't mess with the pod... she gets left, and who knew what would happen.
            Ananda pokes at the screen of the pod. It looks like plastic... but could she do anything with it?
            Carefully, she backs up, like she's about to jump off of something, taking steady breaths-- trying to focus only on the pod covering.
            She intends on turning it into something a tad more... wobbly.
            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Thelassa swung the flail, literally sweeping a handful of them off their feet and sending them sliding across ground as residual electricity coursed across their twitching bodies. Not wanting to have to recover for another attack, she let the momentum of the swing carry her as she spun around, pulling it overhead so as to not hit her teammates before coming around to face the enemy again. This time she let go, launching the electrical energy into the group. It hit a hockey-thug in the chest and exploded, the resulting discharge taking out several more of them. She noticed a few of them trying to aim their weapons, and dropped to the ground, concentrating on the ice at her feet as soon as they touched it. They realized too late that the ice covering the floor that was cracking in uneven patterns and were unable to stop skating in time, which sent everyone left on their feet sprawling in all directions.

She noticed something that she hadn't felt before, since she hadn't used so much energy and switched between so many elements in such a short span. She felt tired... drained. No matter, she would not fail this mission. Steadying herself and not waiting for her enemies to regain their footing, she drew in more energy. Failure was never an option.
              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• "While I do know powers, I do not know abilities, or how capable you are. Not to mention it did not occur to me. I will make sure to alert the others of the availability of the suits."

Ananda
                You can manipulate it, even turning it into liquid..it seems very responsive to your abilities, more so then any other material.

Comment

• Canada

Just as Blaze makes it through to the pod..she is splashed by the liquid..dousing her flame. The pod is exposed..but suddenly the few remaining men start retreating. They don't make it far as shards of ice suddenly float up and pierce them. Blaze looks at Frost confused, and she shakes her head no.

A rather large bear like man appears..and the ice slowly makes a path for him. He looks Russian, but doesn't seem to be working for the AML...as he just finished killing them off.

Blaze draws her swords. "Friend or foe?" she asks nobody in particular.

Comment

• Her eyes narrowed and her mouth twisted into an animalistic snarl. Thelassa didn't know who he was, but she knew him. There was something.... familiar about him, like a presence. She remembered Kate's warning from Omega.

"Foe," she said. "Take care of pod. Continue vith mission. This vone.... he is here for me." Damn, of all the times to have overdone it. But it couldn't be helped now. "Is my fight."
                    Last edited by Kara; 04-07-2011, 07:34 AM.
                    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Giza
                      It takes awhile, but Kit (or it could be Kat, impossible to tell them apart) appears. "Bossman said you need a ride out? He was unable to make other arrangements so sent me. I need to pop back to my sister, cause we ain't done..so I prefer we make it quick."

Comment

• Kate flushes at the faint annoyance she's getting from him. It's muffled somehow, so she's not sure what exactly he's annoyed at, so assumes the worse. "Sorry..."
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• (I work 11p-7a, so I missed this post-spree. And Rob actually wouldn't immediately call for an exit. He still wants to get to the pod. The call is mainly to alert Alex as to what just happened.)

So preferably before Kat/Kit shows up, Rob gets to give Alexis a reply. "Close. Quake hit you. And then tried to kill us both with a thoroughly improbable trap. And then... let's not go into exact details on how we got out. My current theories are that Giza was built by aliens, magic is real, or your other brother is elaborately messing with us."
                          » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• As soon as vines moving toward them are mentioned, Dele drops the tool and spins around, lifting his hands in a defensive manner. Ananda, being close to the pod with the green lady, would feel the vague downward pressure increase slightly, but not overly affect her much.

The gravity-manipulating mutant rises from his crouch and regards all of the animals and whatnot approaching. "Huh. Apparently Little Miss Biosphere can affect more than just plants," he remarks. "Guess we know why the AML left her behind," he adds, probably unnecessarily.

As he watches Ananda poking at the pod, Dele turns to Whisper. "So she thinks we mean her harm? Can you... I dunno... try to persuade her we're here to help? Ask her if she knows anything about the other missing pods."

He eyes the surrounding animals with concern, and then adds, in a low tone loud enough for the rest of the team to hear, "If those things decide to attack, I don't know that I can super-g them into immobility without doing the same to you guys. I can't divvy up the g-force across that many variables."
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Giza
                              ((Ok I will edit the post about the felines arrival))
                              "Quake? He wouldn't hurt a fly..well unless somebody was hurting whoever he thought was Jenny." from her tone she believes this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Your powers are fully back by now, and the few remaining humans are exiting the pyramid. The only machines you can detect are the emp like anti-mutant machines that were are near the place where you and Alexis were trapped.

Warehouse
                              Whisper concentrates.."I think I can ... now that the pod is not directly in danger..but Johnny will have to douse the fire.."

Johnny looks nervous. "That fire may be the only thing between us and them..."

Comment

• Sam nodded at Kate, thinking 'Okay stay away from statues.' , then looked and sniffed around for any signs of life.
                                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Working...
                                X