This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarah grins at Loren's reaction.

"I know my ways....how you think I kept out of foster homes for so long once I was old enough....Black's agents who picked me up are immune...or they know my tricks to well"

Sarah shoots Black a grin, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I do have a question Mr. Black, are there facilites here for those who wish to stay on site?"
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Lass... dat was jus' bloody creepy."

Comment

• Fred looks at the others in the room. "Indeed..and the sooner I can take a look at either an old crime scene or a new one, the sooner we can put a stop to it." He was anxious to get going, every moment delay puts somebody that much closer to dying.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• (I could have sworn I replied to this a couple days ago. Post got eaten, maybe. That or my memory is as unreliable as ever.)

Black's Team
          Black grins. "The change in persona is impressive, but you don't really speak like a child. You let your intelligence and experience show through a bit too much. Trust me, I've seen plenty of street cases in my time. Let me introduce you to an annoying brat by the name of Yoshi Tanaka someday. But on to the security, it's the usual sorts of things. Motion sensors, alarms on glass in case it's broken, locks, et cetera. I'm not certain what to do about the first, honestly, unless you care to try making the switch during hours of operation. As for the last question, we don't have living quarters as much as holding cells. I'm sure we could convert one for you, though. Or just find a place for you nearby."

Romanza's Team
          "The one we stopped at before coming here is still relatively fresh, and we should still have people on-site. It's likely been a day at most for this one, and we generally..." She taps on the screen a bit, highlighting the dates. The pattern seems to be moving down the East coast, then back up again. "...have 4-6 days between attacks. That should give us a bit of time to work." She looks to Fred. "You didn't get here on the transport system, did you?"
          » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• "Did the victims say or describe anything, or were there just general signs of not-normalness?" Terry pauses. "Depending on where in California, the definition of normal might be slightly skewed to begin with though."
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "I came here on the train" answers Fred.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Joey has nothing much more to add to the conversation at this point. He's ready to go as soon as Romanza and Fred are.

((OOC: Nothing much to add, just hoping to get the scene moving to actual stuff happening! ))
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Doyle nods, "Depends on 'ow sophisticated da sensors be. Eider way Oi don' tink dat change our original plan of see da place, and if we can get dem out right den... we do."

Comment

• "So when do we want to go do this thing?"
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "I vote soon as possible...crowds make me nervous."

Sarah, it should be noted, is studying the maps and lay outs very intently.

"know whats funny....I never forgot what I've seen, done, read, but something about electronics make me fuzzy....Mr. Black....do you have a paper copy of this?"
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Do we know any details about the fey that might be involved in this? Even vague ones would help." Terry pauses. "I've been known to get myself in over my head before, so I'd be willing to defer to you about what you think we can handle." She doesn't elaborate on what exactly she means by 'before'.
                        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Josiah McCowan sat on his back porch as he sipped his Guinness, then wiped the barrel of his 1911 with a cleaning cloth. He heard the scratch of tires over the partially graveled drive, and the note of a powerful V8 growling its way up to his highland home overlooking the Atlantic and the scenic Scottish hamlet of Lochdubh. Josiah was a former member of SEAL Team 2, the United States' Arctic warfare-trained spec-ops team. He'd served eight years, seeing the worst Scandinavia and northwestern Russia could muster.
                          "Hnh," Josiah vocalized, looking over his shoulder "through" his home as he unconsciously reassembled, loaded and locked the weapon. He stood, walked to his front door, the weapon ready. He waited, out of sight, for the intruders.
                          Suits, he thought, spotting the seemingly ubiquitous black suits and sunglasses. I thought I explained to Sir John Sawers KCMG, I was not interested in joining Her Majesty's SIS... Apparently, the man had either not gotten the clue, or else these agents were CIA, DIA, or DoD. Great, just great.
                          Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 03-17-2012, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Black's Team
                            Black checks the clock, then brings up what seems to be some brief information on the museum. "All right. We could get in there before closing tonight, but it would be close. We'll take the evening to get you guys set up and put a replica together. We can head out tomorrow at 10 AM, mainly because I don't particularly want to get up any earlier than that. Get you three dressed up like a nice and fairly well-to-do family and head down to try this. I'm right in thinking the plan is to do the switch then if possible and just case the place if not?"

Romanza's Team
                            "Then you're in for a fun experience, Fred. I can't think of anything else we need here, so lets' head for the transport and go revisit the scene."

And so they're off to the transport system and Fred gets to go through that for the first time while Joey gets the joy of a second trip after so short a time.

(Have to be at work soon. I'll get Cassandra's team and Tyger when I come home tonight.)
                            » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
                              Romanza's Team
                              "Then you're in for a fun experience, Fred. I can't think of anything else we need here, so lets' head for the transport and go revisit the scene."

And so they're off to the transport system and Fred gets to go through that for the first time while Joey gets the joy of a second trip after so short a time.
                              . Joey . FEND Division 7 Facility . soon departing .

Joey-- Agent Newton, he reminded himself-- grimaced at the mere thought of it. "Great. On the plus side, at least I won't have anything to throw up, in theory..." He glanced at Romanza. "I don't suppose that those anti-air-sickness pills or similar works to alleviate the nausea?"
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• sarah chuckles to herself.

"yeah...most of what i own wouldn't let me within 500 metres of that place...."

Comment

Working...
                                X