Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Aye t'ats da hope. Just got ta be ready ta improvise in case t'ings go south."

Comment

• Black's Team
      Black's watching the proceedings with an amused expression. "I like the part where you keep assuming we have a copy of the glasses. Not saying we can't come up with one, of course, just that there isn't one yet."

Romanza's Team
      "That sounds like a plan, though we should go over what's here first before heading out, in case that helps illuminate anything Fred finds. Oh, and concerning an earlier comment - please disregard anything Black tries to tell you about 'Agent Holmes'. He likes to get creative with Foundation history."
      Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 02-04-2012, 12:38 AM. Reason: typo I only noticed in Jay2K's reply
      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• "I can still do any of this without a copy. Just it might be harder getting out."
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
          Romanza's Team
          "That sounds like a plan, though we should go over what's here first before heading out, in case that helps illuminate anything Fred finds. Oh, and concerning an earlier comment - please disregard anything Black tries to tell you about 'Agent Holmes'. He likes to get creating with Foundation history."
          Joey-- Agent Newton now, he supposed-- nodded to Romanza. "All right, let's go over what the Foundation knows about the hobgoblins, then. I got a quick-and-dirty version in Calverton, and Fred knows next to nothing, I'm willing to wager."

He didn't comment on the 'Agent Holmes' line, but somehow it didn't surprise him. From his brief interaction with Mister Black, Joey had already decided he didn't like the man. This little warning she had given him only cemented it further.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Doyle shakes his head as he says, "Never were assumin' we had a copy. Did assume we could make one, but if da missy doesn't t'ink we need it..." he looks at Loren questioningly.

Comment

• "It would make it easier when it comes to hiding what we'll do, but it's not necessary, I think." She stretches back, seemingly brushing him inadvertently. "I mean people tend t' discount what they can't understand right? Oh and I think this is yours." Holds up a wallet from her other hand.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "if we could get a personal tour of the place I can make a floor plan and maybe a plan from that of some sort..."

Sarah looks at Black questioningly.

"Less you already have something like that?"
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Terry notices the file being closed, but decides that she shouldn't even ask. "Fey involved in human trafficking?" Maya seems to pick her ears up and lean forward at this.
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "So when do we get this party started?"
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Black's Team
                      Black shrugs. "Give Research a few hours to come up with the copy, and we can get started as soon as the guy opens his little show up tomorrow. And I'm fairly certain we've got a floor plan." He pokes at the touch screen for a bit until he brings up a map. "There we are."

Romanza's Team
                      "There's a bit on the file system, but the main points are they're cannibalistic, ritual-focused, sociopathic, and like to target children in particular. If you name any really heinous killer with that sort of profile, I'd give you even odds on a hobgoblin being the actual culprit. They tend to be local predators - keeping to one city or a single rural area. That's one of the things that stands out in this case - how spread out his targets are. The other is how careful he's being - most hobs fall into a complete bloodlust upon cornering a victim, and leave an obvious trail. I've mostly been trying to think of a way of confirming either his identity or method of transportation."

Cassandra's Team
                      She nods. "Out in California. The reports can't confirm whether it's an actual fey case, but whoever sent it in seems to think it will be." She pulls that one up, revealing a rather sparse outline of information, mainly describing some victims who were recovered and where things took place.
                      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• sarah studies the map very intently tracing a finger along certain lines, and asking about any pertantent security measures that they know of some even not so obvious.

Comment

• Joey nodded a bit. "I knew the man we fingered for the Cold Mountain Cannibal murders wasn't responsible for all of them-- he was at least responsible for one death, but not necessarily the others." To Fred, this would be another indicator that Joey was in law enforcement, and probably FBI. He sighed a bit. "I didn't press the issue at the time because there was no way I could bring to light my reservations without revealing my ability."
                          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Doyle casually glances at the map making notes of entry and exit points. "So... my t'ought be dat we use da con ta case da place. While we're dere we set off an alarm on purpose ta see how quick dey respond..." he glances at Sarah, "...we can blame you fer touchin' what ya shouldn't be." He looks over at Lauren, "If you t'ink da alarm be enough of a distraction fer ya, you can do yer t'ing den. Odderwise we can go back after dark and do t'ings da hard way." He nods matter-of-fact like and waits to see their reactions.

Comment

• sarah's entire face and posture changes making her look 5 years younger and inncent.

"oh I'm soo sorry mister security guard I was just so fasicanted with this object I didn't know I couldn't touch it."

Doyle (whom she is looking directly at) would feel like he could deny her nothing, and forgive anything she did.

Comment

• Loren blinks at the sudden change in Sarah's demeanor. "Okay then. I think that in of itself would be enough of a distraction."
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X