Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "So...main goal is getting me close enough to the glasses to pocket them. And then out. All without being noticed." Loren sighs. "That's a tall order."
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Fred thinks "Well, any chance we can either see or visit the last spot it was? Mostly I don't need a vision to find things or people. I can take a single look at a room and if there is even the smallest traces can tell you who's been there, what they did, and even sometimes figure out where they might go next. That and there is a chance seeing the area might trigger a vision."
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Romanza's Briefing Room

Joey nodded a bit at Fred. "Sounds like you have some postcognition as well, but a bit more broad-spectrum. Mine is a lot more focused and item-specific." He glanced to Romanza. "Sounds like we should take him to Calverton, let him see the most recent scene and see if he can pick up something. And trust me, I have no intention of deliberately touching that knife if I can help it." He shuddered. "I'm going to be having nightmares as it is from touching that woman's blood earlier."
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Doyle seems lost in thought for a few moments before speaking again. "Seems ta me if I were ta do dis alone Oi'd arrange ta be at one o' da public shows ta case da place." He glances over at Black, "Don' suppose ya got a photo of da glasses, or a convincin' replica already made?"

Comment

• Fred chuckles. "No, though I have had visions of the past, ninety eight percent or more is about the future. When I look at people..or places..its like I am a walking crime lab. I can spot things like dirt or cat hair, or such that most people will miss. I can use that information to make logical conclusions. Something like the legendary Sherlock Holmes could..though probably nowhere near as good."
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Joey grinned at Fred. "Then we'll get along great. I'm not that bad at putting things together from a glance around the scene. Not quite to microscopic detail, but I am good at pattern recognition, even before you factor in my... well, I guess you could call it 'tactile postcognition.' And when you add that in, the patterns fall into place a lot faster."

He looked to Romanza. "We'll definitely need to take him back to the Calverton scene. I got as much as I could from the scene without passing out or seriously traumatizing my psyche. Fred might be able to pick up more and help us find out where this hob is hiding, or where he's planning to strike next."
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• sarah looks down at her rather scruffy appearance.

"no one is gonna let me within 10 miles of a place like that.....but I've picked more then a few locks in my life, computers included."
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Doyle looks at all assembled and gets a 'guess what I'm thinking' grin on his face "Oi tink oi have an idea fer dat lass." You'd almost swear he's chuckling as he says to Loren, "So 'ow do ya feel about marriage." He raises his eyebrows to emphasize the last word.

Comment

• "don't think shes your type Mr Doyle...your so forgettable."

Sarah smirks knowingly, looking at him directly.
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Loren blinks at the question, focusing on Doyle momentarily. "I think it's kinda for the birds."
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Doyle sighs and chuckles, "Glad ta see oi got partners dat can tink on der feet." He shrugs and turns his palms up, "Is a simple con, Man, woman, child, private collection occasionally open for public viewing. 'tis an easy in. Now all we need is a plan ta snatch or replace dem glasses."

Comment

• "pulled it often mr doyle?"

Sarah still can't keep from smiling, a laugh bubbling up in her even with hearing lorens reaction.

Comment

• Loren scowled. "I'm not a con artist. Just a street performer. But the glasses really aren't an issue, especially if we have a replacement. Well, assuming there's no trigger plate or something like in that Ford movie."
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Doyle nods at Loren, "Never suggested ya were a con artist. If it get's us in da door, and past security wit'out any trouble t'ough..."

Comment

• "Yeah, I get ya. Then we get near the glasses and I can do my thing and we're out in as little time as possible?"
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X