This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth 42_42_42 View Post
    According to People magazine, the baby's first name will start with K, per an interview they had with Kim prior to the birth, but the article was printed after the birth and after the name was revealed as being North.
    Well, I guess they could have named the baby Knorth...
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      I used to have a co-worker who went to high school with Kanye West. Or at least I remember him saying so.

I will always regret not asking him if back then Kanye was the same attention-whoring jackass he is now.
      Sad that he wants attention, yet totally escaped my radar.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
        One of my friends joked that the baby can grow up and have one of those designer perfumes and call it "North" and the ad campaign can be "North, by North West."
        If print media are still around then, how many of the ads will be used (deliberately) as cage liners, so The Birds can shit on them?
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
          I knew a Crystal Ball (no kidding that was her actual name). Upon introducing herself she always adds: My parents have an odd sense of humor.
          I actually know a Crystal Ball, here in KW. Used to work with her. She actually married into the name, if I remember correctly.

Quoth ADeMartino View Post
          I wonder if the kid will grow up to be as big an asshole as his dad.
          That would be a very tall challenge indeed.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post

I actually know a Crystal Ball, here in KW. Used to work with her. She actually married into the name, if I remember correctly.
            One of my housemate's relatives' first name was Rose. She then married a Bill Rose. Becoming Rose Rose.

XD
            "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
              If print media are still around then, how many of the ads will be used (deliberately) as cage liners, so The Birds can shit on them?
              You'd have to be psycho to get into a frenzy about seeing such a thing through your rear window.

Comment

Surprised that a Parrothead hasn't yet named their kid Southeast Of Disorder.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

And a quick spin from the cheeze folks:
                  Last edited by sms001; 08-17-2013, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X