Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CS denizens, I urgently need your help. (Animal/Shelter/Law people esp. Useful)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so glad you got them back! I was very worried about that, with the way things were happening. So very, very happy they're back home!

And wow, they sound like a handful.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

I haven't been posting but I have been following this thread. I am very happy for you and your kitties.
      At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

This is awesome.

Now, of course, you need to keep those people from the "shelter" as far the fuck away from you and your home as possible.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

YAAAAAAAAY!!!! Oh, I'm so relieved to hear that they're home safe! I will give my own rascally kitty an extra hug in celebration.
          "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Thanks everyone who's been rooting for me and my kittybabies I'm having a party-of-sorts later with cake and my special roast dinner (for me and my housemate) and peeled prawns and cream (for the kitties.) Although they will of course demand some roast pork too

My iPod is charging right now but once it is up and running again I'll take some photos and upload them.

And yes, they are a handful... they are very... spirited. Especially now they've been cooped up in a little shelter cage for two weeks and suddenly have the whole house and all their toys (and their mini-size circus tent, which is just as cool as it sounds) available to them.
            "Asking an Irish girl to tone it down a notch is about the same as asking a wolf to leave the sheep alone. Good luck with that. " - Jester, about me

Comment

I am, so, so so so glad to hear you got them back
              By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                This is awesome.

Now, of course, you need to keep those people from the "shelter" as far the fuck away from you and your home as possible.
                That's what I was thinking. This "shelter" needs to be investigated. You did tell the homecheck people about them, right?
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Glad to hear the cats are home. And since the cops are out, I hope there is some form of higher authority you can report this "shelter" to. I'm wondering how many other people they've done this to ... maybe it's their regular source of income?

Comment

Now that they're safely back...go for the throat!
                    "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
                    - H. Beam Piper

Comment

• Quoth Jester View Post
                      This is awesome.

Id like to help with that, lemmie just go get mah shotgun.

Just kidding, if you see them anywhere near your house, hide them in the bathroom or something and DON'T let them in.
                      ......../\
                      ....../__\
                      ..../\...../\
                      ../__\../__\

Comment

• Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, they puked on every single stair??? That's talent!

They must be absolutely thrilled to be home. It sounds like they're bouncing off the walls.
                        "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

• I'm so so happy for you! Your family is home. If you want to settle them a bit, get Feli-a-way. Gets them partially stoned so they chill out. But everyone of them needs a bonk, love, scritch and more bonks. How much do you want to bet you'll wake up one morning and find them all piled on you, happy to be home with Mommy?

I'm so glad, so glad.
                          In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                          She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

• Quoth Der Cute View Post
                            I'm so so happy for you! Your family is home. If you want to settle them a bit, get Feli-a-way. Gets them partially stoned so they chill out. But everyone of them needs a bonk, love, scritch and more bonks. How much do you want to bet you'll wake up one morning and find them all piled on you, happy to be home with Mommy?

I'm so glad, so glad.

Yup, I've been using Feliway diffusers for about a year now... I took my kitty Mr Francis to the vet, thinking he was sick, and the vet told me that he was DEPRESSED! Yes, my dumbass white cat that sometimes forgets he's standing up and capsizes somehow has the mental capacity to be depressed. The vet gave me some Feliway and told me it might help... and referred the cat to a CAT PSYCHOTHERAPIST. Yes, these things exist. And the insurance I have on my cats covers treatment by them to a maximum of £5000 (maybe $7500? Not sure of exchange rate) a year. He got an appointment in less than a week. (I on the other hand have been on the waiting list for three years and counting. My cats have better health insurance than I do. Lucky sods.)

And yes, they have been constantly piled upon me. So many purrs. Right now Little Miss is on the windowsill, Dexter is on the floor, Mr Francis, Jeffrey, and Mordred are on my bed, and Bundy is sleeping on my pillow. The others... are probably off being destructive.

(Also... bonk means... uh... something else in Ireland. The kind of thing Mordred and Little Girl tended to get up to before they got fixed. Ahem.)
                            "Asking an Irish girl to tone it down a notch is about the same as asking a wolf to leave the sheep alone. Good luck with that. " - Jester, about me

Comment

• Quoth Marlowe View Post
                              (Also... bonk means... uh... something else in Ireland. The kind of thing Mordred and Little Girl tended to get up to before they got fixed. Ahem.)
                              I thought that was boink .

I love a happy ending, and isn't it nice that the cats missed you too.

Comment

• Quoth Marlowe View Post
                                ....And my search for a signature is over
                                Or there's always the comment of a friend of mine, whilst licking his wounds; "Redheads are dangerous, they go off in your hand..."

Comment

Working...
                                X