Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How on Earth is there not a Pacific Rim thread.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend and I want to, but we need to lose some weight, so we'll look good in the suits.

Comment

Quoth Amanita View Post
      I saw this movie last week, and am going again!
      And I need to get out more, I want me some action figures!
      I believe NECA has confirmed a Cherno Alpha figure in wave 3 of the 7" line, so that's the big onscreen four. No word on Coyote yet.

Quoth Amanita View Post
      ^Yeah, I laughed at that too, the guy looked like he was covered in Kaiju snot! I can't find the action figures around here, I'll have to order online when I can afford it (Got some expensive projects going right now), and I'm wondering if I should hold out for Sideshow Collectibles's huge Gipsy Danger statue.

I bought the hardcover Pacific Rim art book last night, and will look through it at work tonight. Anyone else feeling the urge to cosplay a Jaeger?
      The art book is definitely worth it. I'd definitely be interested in figures of the other kaiju and Jaegers.
      Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
      They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

So sideshow just opened up pre-orders for their Gipsy Danger statue..for $400! Ouch.
        I think I might just try and score the 18" Gipsy that NECA is releasing instead.

Comment

Hey, Joi- Not a Jaeger crew tshirt, but I thought you'd find it amusing anyway.
          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
            Hey, Joi- Not a Jaeger crew tshirt, but I thought you'd find it amusing anyway.
            Hahaha, that's awesome. I'd say they need to have a My Little Jaeger version, but, honestly, if they're gonna do My Little Jaegers, then they are required by the law I just passed in my own head and thus should be compulsory throughout the whole of reality to have it based on Jaegermonsters.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              Hahaha, that's awesome. I'd say they need to have a My Little Jaeger version, but, honestly, if they're gonna do My Little Jaegers, then they are required by the law I just passed in my own head and thus should be compulsory throughout the whole of reality to have it based on Jaegermonsters.

Honestly, I could see either or both being done at some point. This one just popped up on Day Of The Shirt this morning and I had to post it.
              "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

picked up and read tales of year zero, highly reccomend it, it's a great tie in prequel
                Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
                Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

I did it: I broke down and ordered a Cherno Alpha shirt. Redbubble only had tees, but I'm thinking of converting it to a tank top when it arrives.
                  "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                  X