This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mikkel View Post
    Bake some really good cookies and eat them yourself, I'm sure you need them the most. I'm glad Mytical got better once again.
    Seconded!!!
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

*snug hugs

Comment

His sister just sent me a message to say that they were at the hospital to bring him home, yay!

*would do happy dance all over the house but bottom still too sore*
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Awesome news. Good to see you taking care of him Marmalady, that kind of support really encourages a person to keep fighting.
          "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Third bout with throwing up blood and with the ICU. I think they are going to be able to open a wing in the hospital with my name on it if this keeps going. As if I needed another reason to have internal bleeding and throwing up blood..just really bad ulcers this time. So add it to the long list of issues I have to struggle with.

Ulcers, Esophageal Varices (spelling), Diabetes, diabetic neuropathy. At least the cancer is all gone.

Anyhow I am home for now..thanks for the thoughts and prayers..just keep in mind with things going as they are I might be in the ICU frequently.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Good to see you posting again

Rapscallion

Comment

We all love ya Myt.
                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

We love you Myt! We'll all always send you good thoughts. Happy to see you posting. *hugs*
                    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Yay! You're back! *hugs Mytical and Marmalady*
                      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Hugs to you. Good heavens, throwing up blood so often...what a warrior you are.
                        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Great to see you, Mytical. Glad you're feeling better.
                          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                          -Mira Furlan

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                            (Is it ridiculous that I'm sat here crying?)
                            HELL NO!

Quoth Mytical View Post
                            Third bout with throwing up blood and with the ICU. I think they are going to be able to open a wing in the hospital with my name on it if this keeps going. As if I needed another reason to have internal bleeding and throwing up blood..just really bad ulcers this time. So add it to the long list of issues I have to struggle with.

Ulcers, Esophageal Varices (spelling), Diabetes, diabetic neuropathy. At least the cancer is all gone.

Anyhow I am home for now..thanks for the thoughts and prayers..just keep in mind with things going as they are I might be in the ICU frequently.
                            So sorry to hear of it, and am glad you are doing better!

Are you a surgical candidate for the bleeding issues?

(btw, varices is spelled right )
                            They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

I am on the liver transplant list, but so far they are wanting to hold off on the varices surgery.
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I hope you're feeling better. I'll pray for you and your tranplant getting done quickly.
                                In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                                She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Working...
                                X