Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok everyone, we can all stop panicking... but don't stop thinking about him...

I rang Mytical's hospital room last night, and got the full story. Since his last hospital stay, he'd been off his food, feeling generally 'bleeuch' etc.. anyway his dad kind of tricked him into going back there yesterday.

The hospital thought he could be bleeding internally, but didn't know where it could be from. Anyway, it turned out that wasn't the case - I'm not going into details here, because it comes under the heading of 'definitely TMI', but he's OK, not sure when he'll be coming home but he's not going to try and rush it (he thinks he might have been a little too keen to get out of there last time)

Sorry if I scared you all, but when I saw his sister's message that just terrified me.
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

My best wishes and most positive thoughts are going out right now for you, Mytical.
      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Im so glad its not as serious this time. to you guys!
        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

I just wish I could stay out of the dang hospital for a couple of months. Not to much to ask is it?
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

*gentle hugs*
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

I wish I didn't have to post this, but he's back in hospital again.
              When he didn't appear this morning, I checked Facebook, and his mother had left me a message saying he had been taken in (internal bleeding was given as the cause again)

Last update, from his sister, was that he was being given morphine for the pain.

I just feel so bloody helpless.
              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Oh damn. I hope they can fix him real quick, and properly this time.

Comment

Just had another message from his mother, he is still in ICU, he started throwing up blood again.

I know I don't have to ask this, I know how awesome you all are, but please keep him in your thoughts.

Comment

Hang in there, Marmalady. *gentle hugs* if you want them.
                    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                    -Mira Furlan

Comment

I get so angry every time I read about another setback for him, I can only imagine how you feel.

We're all wishing him the best!
                      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

He's out of the ICU! Yay!!

Logged on to Facebook and there was a message from his sister. They still don't know what caused the bleeding, and more tests are being done, but apparently he's in good spirits and NOT IN THE ICU!!!!

(It makes me angry too, Ana, I want to fight it for him and I can't)

Comment

I haven't been keeping on top of what's going on, but he's been in my thoughts. I'm glad he's out of ICU.

Comment

Any further updates?

Rapscallion

Comment

Oh dear! At least he's out of ICU, but still it's not fair for some people to go through so much.

Still sending thoughts and prayers.
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I am back from the hospital. Blood is finding new and interesting ways to exit my body violently. I've been told to expect it, as Diabetes thins blood some, and the liver issues do so even more. My immune system is almost shot, and now I have to worry about blood from more then one area.

I am a fighter, but I do get tired of having to fight all the time. Just a little recovery time...that is all I want.
                                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X