Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Christmas Card Exchange is over! Hope you had fun!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
    (between family, CS, and customers, I've had to hang a second string from my ceiling to display them. )
    I hope you mean the cards and not dangling family and customers from a string to display them

...although with some SCs,the thought of hanging them up is tempting.Piano wire anyone?
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Over the past few days I have received cards from Amina516, Peppergirl and Trixie. I see that 20 of my cards have been tallied so far.

I need to receive 12 more cards, and 15 of mine need to be tallied.

I am heading south tomorrow for a week, so I'll see what has arrived when I get back.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• interesting that some people haven't gotten my cards yet...I sent them all out on the same day.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
          interesting that some people haven't gotten my cards yet...I sent them all out on the same day.
          Same here...All of ours went out on the same day, but I think only 19 have been tallied. Weird.

Comment

• Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
            Same here...All of ours went out on the same day, but I think only 19 have been tallied. Weird.
            Agreed! I've been on 19 for ages and can't help wondering what happened to the others...
            "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

• Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post

All of them?

There are always some that don't get tallied...and some people who save them up and do them all at once. So don't worry too much if not all of them get counted.

Today I got a collection of Christmas trees from DaisyQueen, a snowy kitty from ArcticChicken, and a teeny tiny card from Kiwi that almost got lost in the dark depths of my mailbox.

Also, one from work, because a year or two ago they decided to start spending money on postage instead of just passing them out at work like they used to.
              Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 12-23-2013, 10:53 PM.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I haven't tallied. I was waiting for the day aft Christmas.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                  All of them?
                  *whistles innocently*

Well, MOST. There's a REASON I held one back, ya know. And you KNEW that.

ANYWAYS, since Ms. BE wants to gimme a guilt trip, yo...

Over the last couple of days, we've gotten cards from Peppergirl, Daisy Queen and Nurse Knockers erm, Amina.

YAY, our entry hall is looking AWESOME!!

Comment

• Quoth KatherineB View Post
                    Agreed! I've been on 19 for ages and can't help wondering what happened to the others...
                    Hey, you're up to 20!

I can also tell you that I heard from one person who will likely be sending some Happy New Year cards instead.
                    Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 12-24-2013, 01:12 AM.
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                      Hey, you're up to 20!
                      Woo hoo!

And cards today from wolfie and lupo with a gorgeous mini-tree and a very glittery card from Kanalah!
                      "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

• Quoth KatherineB View Post
                        Woo hoo!

And cards today from wolfie and lupo with a gorgeous mini-tree and a very glittery card from Kanalah!
                        Was it a glitter bomb?
                        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• I am not up to bomb status yet.

I was card shopping and went oooo shiny!
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
                            I am not up to bomb status yet.

I was card shopping and went oooo shiny!

See, that happens to me all THE TIME, not just card shopping... >.>

Comment

• Got a slew this week:

Amina516
                              Peppergirl
                              ArticChicken
                              Word dork
                              DaisyQueen

Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• My cards are in the mail. Sorry for the delay, folks.
                                Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
                                X