Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I am SO getting in on this. Gimme server name, and which side we're doing and Nakajo will be there faster than you can say "murloc".

F&$#ing murlocs.
    "I, too, am saddened by the lack of hookers in this thread." -LingualMonkey

Comment

my only thing is I don't have internet at home yet so my playing would be vastly sporadic...only reason I'm on so much this week is because I'm at my parents house...but so help me if I put on WoW on my dad's computer, I'd be killed ><
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
        Oh, one more thing---the biggie: Horde or Alliance?
        Horde, definitely. Alliance are too goody-goody.

Comment

I'll tank either way. I 'LOVE tanking!

Even if I die anyways, I giggle insanely while it happens, and I just love to wade into it and just fire off spell after spell and hack hack hack!

Now if only I could get my CC to work, so I can resubscribe. SOB!
          Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

Alright. Overwealming support for horde, and a PVE. (It being an RP or not needs to be decided).
            Now the only thing we all need is a server. Oceanianc might be best so all can play. Any ideas on WHICH server peeps?

I bought my gamecard.
            I wanna go Horde myself. Possibly a Forsaken, or Orc.
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

*cries* Credit card number no workie. No WoW yet for me. Sniffle.
              Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

I'm volenterring to play either a rogue, or a priest (would REALLY prefer a DPS sword rogue...I'm good at it). As I'm in the middle of leveling a holy priest right now...yes people I'm trying something INSANELY difficult...soloing a full holy specced priest on a PVP server....so far so good...I'm at 67.
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

So what server is this?

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                    So what server is this?
                    We've yet to decide.

Sarlon: What is your avatar? If I'm correct in a webcomic, with an evil necromancer, and a elf paladin, I'm trying to remember the name of that.

If I'm wrong. Where's it from?
                    Military Spouse Support.

Comment

Oh, I am totally on board for this, too.

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                      Alright. Overwealming support for horde, and a PVE. (It being an RP or not needs to be decided).
                      Now the only thing we all need is a server. Oceanianc might be best so all can play. Any ideas on WHICH server peeps?
                      I just logged onto World of Warcraft, and from where I am, I can only see 10 Oceanic Realms - five Normal and five PvP, but no RP or RP-PvP.

As Plaidman pointed out, it seems fairly clear that PvE is the way to go, so we have five choices : Dath'Remar, Khaz'goroth, Nagrand, Aman'Thul, and Caelestrasz.

(Boy, are those Realm names ever hard to spell!)

There doesn't seem to be much to choose between them, although I noted that Aman'Thul and Caelestrasz were both "Full," while the other three Realms had "Low" populations.

I've always preferred less-crowded servers, myself, so I'd suggest going with one of the first three.

With nothing else to go on, I would probably opt for Nagrand . . . for the sole reason that it's an easier name to remember and type than the other two.

I'm mainly an Alliance player myself, but I'm perfectly willing to play with the Horde, since that's what everybody else seems to prefer.

I generally like to play Hunter, Mage, or Warlock, but I have no particular preferences for character types otherwise.

Here's a thought . . . Would it be worthwhile to set up a Social Group on this board specifically for this?

That way, we could always have a list of active players on hand and our own separate message forum for this game. We would know at a glance exactly who is a part of this, what they're doing, and if any particular player has something planned (and might need help from other players for).

I would be willing to set up a Social Group for this myself, if others here think it's a good idea as well.

I also note that, by my count, there are at least eleven people already on board here. That's enough to form our own Guild right from the start, if you folks think that would be worthwhile, too.

Opinions, anyone?
                      “Excuse me. Is this bracelet real jade?”
                      “Ma’am, this is a thrift shop. The tag on the bracelet says $1.50. It comes with a matching mood ring. What do you think?”
                      “I don’t know.”
                      “Yes, it’s real.”

Comment

I'm all for it. Hell, I bought a game card just to join up. Heck, I got lucky it was on sale too. 27.99 for 60 days. Comes with the 10 day pass. (Anyone want?)

I like social groups. We need more. I'd join it. I also go for Nog..ra ... Whatever that one was.
                        Military Spouse Support.

Comment

Ok, since someone else called hunter, and I really don't want to end up drafted as a healer, I'll make an Arms Warrior...I've been wanting to try out Orc lately anyway.

Narrow down which server so I can start working on the ugly lug already :-)
                          "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
                          - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Hey gangsters...

I thought I'd throw in my 2cents worth...

There's actually another MAJOR issue that hasn't been breached yet... times.

Not much point saying "ok, here's the server, and here's what everyone is going to be" if you can't meet up and do it all. Trust me, I know (doing graveyard shifts on weekends!!)

Secondly - I am (or at least, was, before taking my leave of absence) 2IC (though we call it GM) of a guild on Nagrand Alliance server. Didn't have a lot of members (about 120).

So yes, from what I hear, it was a pretty quiet server, though there were a stack heading over to there when I left (and you could see it in the AH).
                            Not that it really matters too much... I don't have any real wanting to return to the guild itself... a couple of kids and therefore the kiddies bitchiness. By the same token, met up with some really good ppl there!!! The 2 of us who where the head GM's (the real GM wasn't on much, so he gave it to us...) were quite of 1 mind.

Anyway... I had a 70 stealth rogue, til I respecced to combat sword. My biggest issue with that was occasionally I forgot to stealth in instances :blush: But.. I did get some good compliments with how I did things I couldn't deal with my sword rogue though... didn't have the right swords

Also had a 35 Pally - but that was to play with my mate - who was a 35 pally as well (I healed, he hit).

Horde... tried it.. hated Barrens chat. (I've also got a couple of lower level alts for them, but more ally's).

If I went in, and we did horde, I'd probably try Tauren DPS Warr. Although, I there's classes and races I haven't tried yet, either.

Is it for fun? or more serious world domination?? (thus, play what you know, or play something different?)

Slyt(ovhand.... my 70 rogue's name )
                            When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Oh - had to add... Alliance has it's barren equivalent... it's called Elwynn Forest! <grrrr>
                              When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Heh, Elwynn... or Westfall... or Darkshore on bad days.. heh, I found a lot worse zones in the Alliance side than I did horde...
                                Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Working...
                                X