Let me know when you're on so I can get a guild invite :P

Same with me please.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I'm on Zajac, BElf, rogue, going to be skinner/leather worker

Comment

I'll be on in about 15 min to collect more sigs. If all goes well we can get the guild formed tonight.
        "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
        - H. Beam Piper

Comment

I've made a character, Skyeline - Forsaken Warrior going to be protection spec and will more than likely be going with Blacksmithing and then armor smithing
          Last edited by Chanlin; 06-28-2008, 04:03 AM.

Comment

World of Warcraft Character Roster

The Character Roster has been re-posted. Please look here for the current Roster.
            Last edited by Anthony K. S.; 07-12-2008, 01:53 AM.
            “Excuse me. Is this bracelet real jade?”
            “Ma’am, this is a thrift shop. The tag on the bracelet says $1.50. It comes with a matching mood ring. What do you think?”
            “I don’t know.”
            “Yes, it’s real.”

Comment

Nakajo is a blood elf pally, and Kaate is a priest. I'll be rolling either troll priest or some form of (enhancement...make no mention of healing!!!) shaman tonight since we're glutted with warriors and tank types. My time's gonna be a hair short for a week or so, however...got company coming from Aus in a few days so cleaning and getting things ready.

Zajac, you need to roll me for those pants that you were too full to carry. You need to get a chance at em too but my net died on me last night before we got it sorted. I trust ya....post what you roll and I'll send em if you won lol.
              "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
              - H. Beam Piper

Comment

I have a spare 6 slot bag, for some reason bag drops seem to love me, so if someone needs a bag let me know. I will send extras along as I get them if anyone wants.

Also I've taken up blacksmithing. I'm not too high on skill as of yet, but as I go along if anyone needs weapons or mail armor and I have the skill I'm willing to help out that way.

Also as far as the whole second character thing goes, I barely have the time to play one so I probably won't be rolling up a second any time in the near future.

Comment

we've got tons of leatherworkers, and blacksmiths...anyone interested in making a tailor? or a enchantor? or a engineer?
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Gnarka, I had gotten a 1...so ya can keep em.

I'll make a BElf priest and do enchanting/tailor...work on her in just a few minuets.

She is created... Lithiana
                    Last edited by Aethian; 06-29-2008, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Need a bag. I'll do tailoring and skinning. I perfer it really. I just need to get on more.

Hmmm. Sunday will be the day of playing it seems
                      Military Spouse Support.
                      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I know it's early yet, and I also know I haven't even bothered to re-open my account (I work Sunday nights... but anyways)..

I just thought it might be worth doing a re-post of the guild roster to include the trees people are going down.

Btw - I already have a Bull Shammy - about lvl 12 (I think... been a while...)

Slyt
                        When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

I'd just like to point out I hate you all for selecting WoW of all games. ;p

Comment

join us!! you know you can't resist the pull forever!
                            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Quoth Sarlon View Post
                              join us!! you know you can't resist the pull forever!
                              Watch me. -.-

If it was any other MMO, sure. But not WoW. Not playing that worthless grindfest crap again, sorry. ><

Comment

Oh, for the record...I think I've had the most work done on my professions thus far (and would like to thank my CS buddies for their help ), but in any case! I'm a tailorer and enchanter and am currently capable of making 8 slot bags, as well as several bracer, chest, and cloak enchantments. Let me know if you guys need anything!
                                Your true character is who you are when no one is looking.
                                --Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X