Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought I'd join in on the fun--I just rolled an Undead Priest named Kelsash. I've never rolled a priest, so I figured it was about time.
    I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Okay, back from the con. I have a Blood Elf Mage named Malindria. I'll try to hop on during the evenings this week to be available for invite. I'm taking up Jewelcrafting, BTW.

I've noticed that the BE areas were surprisingly low population. Oh well, I'll try to work my way through this week after work.

BTW: Anyone using voice chat? I've got a headset, but I usually don't mess with it.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

ARgh. I can't find the post with the server name in it.

I'm going for a Blood Elf Paladin, Tailor/Herbalist likely. What's the server name again?

Edit: I found the server name, Nagrand but... Under US /and/ oceanic, I can't see it?

Is it cause I'm Canadian?
        Last edited by Horsetuna; 07-02-2008, 01:33 AM.
        Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

naw its the oceanic server. You should be able to join us...its only the europe people who can't
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Ahah! found it!

Anyone on right now? I'm BloodLily
            Last edited by Horsetuna; 07-02-2008, 02:40 AM.

Comment

World of Warcraft Character Roster

The Character Roster has been re-posted. Please look here for the current Roster.
              Last edited by Anthony K. S.; 07-12-2008, 01:52 AM.
              “Excuse me. Is this bracelet real jade?”
              “Ma’am, this is a thrift shop. The tag on the bracelet says $1.50. It comes with a matching mood ring. What do you think?”
              “I don’t know.”
              “Yes, it’s real.”

Comment

i was waiting to see how many of us actually joined in and now ive decided to throw my shield in the ring.

Drikthas (orc shaman)
                professions: skinning/leatherworking talent specializationwill be) enhancement

i will try to be on as much as possible, i havent been playing much as my current guild is too busy doing 70 raids and such to be much fun for us lowbie chars.
                This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
                my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

OK, what the hell. I don't know how much I'll be around (I have a lot going on on my primary server, Mug'Thol), but I went ahead and created a toon on Nagrand so maybe I can join ya'll once in a while. Mexlor - Troll priest. No idea of professions yet, I'll have to look at the server's economy before I decide.
                  man...nature...technology
                  mensch...natur...technik

Comment

welcome aboard gentleman (or ladies...) I'm never against helping out people no matter my level.

for the record people I've offically gotten permission from my guild master that we can use his vent server.

Theres one condition, we can't give out the info to ANYONE else, and if he needs it for his guild to run stuff with he has first choice.
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Quoth Sarlon View Post
                      for the record people I've offically gotten permission from my guild master that we can use his vent server.
                      Doesn't WoW have built in voicechat anyway?

Comment

doesn't always work for some people. My mic works fine, on vent and teamspeak, but does not work under any conditions in WoW. Vent is also free and more private.

Comment

Quoth Sarlon View Post
                          doesn't always work for some people. My mic works fine, on vent and teamspeak, but does not work under any conditions in WoW. Vent is also free and more private.
                          Ah, never had any probs with it.

Are folks regularly online now?

Comment

I'm on when I'm not working or sleeping...(yeah I don't have much of a social life). except saturday nights...thats reserved for me and my friend's gaming night. I'm getting internet back on Monday, so I should be around alot more often during the morning

Comment

Ok, due to being gone for the last few days and a desire to simply get it done, I've gone ahead and made mules on my bro and hubby's accounts which brings us to 9. Someone who hasn't signed yet log in and we can be done!
                              "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
                              - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Mules? I dont get it.

As well, I still need to get signed to the guild charter.

Comment

Working...
                                X