X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Peppergirl View Post

You're not pathetic. Far from it.

His loss, honey. We think you're awesome. If I was a boy, I'd accept your date.

aw thanks

Comment

That's what I was going to say..

I'm a boy... I'll accept! (after all, I've already got 1 coffee date I'm supposed to have if I ever get to Ohio... I presume Conneticut isn't that far away from there???)
      When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Quoth Slytovhand View Post
        That's what I was going to say..

I'm a boy... I'll accept! (after all, I've already got 1 coffee date I'm supposed to have if I ever get to Ohio... I presume Conneticut isn't that far away from there???)
        you'd have to go thru pennsylvania and part of new york, and halfway thru ct haha

Comment

Quoth sarasquirrel View Post
          i read someting my brother sent to someone else, he said im wasting my time, and that the guys doesnt like me

so he would share this with my brother? oh well thats good. why doesnt he freaking tell me why
          Okay, so some third person told your brother that Boy is not interested in you. And this is authoritative....how?

Sure, it might be correct. It might not. Third Person could be assuming, could have an agenda, could be misinformed....you never know.

As always, I recommend the direct approach. Go to the source. In other words, just freakin' ask Boy himself. "Dude, look, I asked you out because I think you're a hottie. But someone told my bro that you're not interested. Either way, I'm cool, but just tell me....are ya interested or not?"

Quoth sarasquirrel View Post
          well as long as were friends, then im happy, i just wish there coulda been something more
          And there well may be. You'll never know if you don't ask.

And on that note, my hangover and I are out....we have more work to do elsewhere.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
          X