Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no idea what you are talking about...(sorry!)
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth bardicwench View Post
      1. First guy I was ever serious about and the first guy I slept with... cheated on me with one of my roommates. Told me that he had never loved me, only used me for sex, and no one would ever love me 'cause I was too ugly. I was 19 and that killed my self-esteem for a long time... I still have a hard time believing that I'm pretty, especially 'cause my family always told me that I was plain.
      My first said this to me too. I just told him "You probably should have told me that because she wasnt going to sleep with you before, and she certainly isnt going to sleep with you after you slept with her best friend"
      Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

• Quoth Whiskey View Post
        My first said this to me too. I just told him "You probably should have told me that because she wasnt going to sleep with you before, and she certainly isnt going to sleep with you after you slept with her best friend"
        I beat the shit out of him (one of the only times I've ever physically injured someone) and then went back to my apartment and slit my wrists. It was a bad time in my life when I was having a series of panic attacks, and what he said and the way he said it broke me.

First response I'm proud of.

Second not so much.

And unfortunately, the girl he cheated on me apparently had no problems with sleeping with him... she wasn't so good of a friend.
        "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• But.. Wenchie. I think you're very pretty So screw any guy that tells you eitherwise.
          And none of those three better meet me. Or I swear, I'll knock 'em out for ya

Comment

3. "I enjoy philosophy" universally means "I live off my parents" especially in conjunction with #1. (personal note: I've never met a "philosophy major" that wasnt having their tuition paid for by their parents.)
            So true! Guy I dated last year (asshole #3 on my previous post... the guy who wouldn't take no for an answer) had majored in philosophy.

Which meant that when he did something that bothered me and I tried to talk to him, he'd come back with "you're upset because..." and list something that didn't have anything to do with the actual problem. I'm not upset because I had a difficult time growing up. I'm not upset because I have unresolved issues with my parents.
            I'm upset because you're a douche who won't listen to anything other than your own "exalted" opinions.

He never once admitted fault in anything. Not even when he raped me.

And yeah, his parents paid for his tuition. And helped pay for his apartment even after he was working.

*kicks* Out of my life, and good riddance!

--------------

But as for dating sites... I'm cleaning out my OkCupid inbox (okcupid lists me as "cute, cynical & strange") and I see these gems:

subject: hi
            I am cute, cynical, and strange ...

I can handle that

Ummmm.... maybe tell me something about yourself? Other than the fact that you have an aversion to capitalization and punctuation....

subject: Wink
            hi im patrick its nice to meet u i like what u have wrote about yourself in your profile and may i say i think u are hott and would like to get to know u

Well, apparently I'm "hott." *sigh*

subject: dumb dumber
            Hi, I am Sid..can we get to know each other...

No, Sid. The "subject" of your okcupid email was "dumb dumber" which automatically disqualifies you from ever talking to me. Besides, was this supposed to be a question?

subject: hi
            How are you

Delete

subject: sci fi
            I'm a ultra-seductive stud and no woman can resist my massive powerful manly sexual attractiveness. And I'm a super genius multi-billionaire with a perfect butt.

Hope that appeals to you.

Your subject line is most appropriate here.

Yeah... this is why I don't do dating sites.
            "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Hysterectomies have a fail rate too.
              Whaaaaa? How? How can an organ being gone fail? I need to know these things, I'm supposed to get that done!

And bardicwench,
              If you ever see those dudes again, I'll let you borrow hubby to stab them with. He kind of hates rapers. Just ask the guy with the knife-wound.

The only guy I've ever dated is my current husband. We didn't even go on a date until after we were engaged, but yeah that's another story kiddies, these are horror stories.

My brother's best friend took the whole "Oh, zombiequeen and I are so close she's like my little sister" to the gross extreme there. I can now say I'm super lucky that I was drugged so I don't remember what happened. I just know bits and pieces of it from before I passed out, but this guy decided to boast to my brother about it...and brother still won't do anything. My parents still think I lied about the whole thing, because this dude's mom is the reason my dad's business is still alive. Annd my husband has let the guy know exactly what will be where when he's done if I ever have to see him again.
              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
              http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Quoth zombiequeen View Post
                My brother's best friend took the whole "Oh, zombiequeen and I are so close she's like my little sister" to the gross extreme there. I can now say I'm super lucky that I was drugged so I don't remember what happened. I just know bits and pieces of it from before I passed out, but this guy decided to boast to my brother about it...and brother still won't do anything. My parents still think I lied about the whole thing, because this dude's mom is the reason my dad's business is still alive. Annd my husband has let the guy know exactly what will be where when he's done if I ever have to see him again.
                Give me an address and I'll take care of him for you. He might be missing a few body parts. But then, he doesn't deserve those ones anyway.

Comment

• You would do that for me?
                  He actually lives just down the road, I have to go by his house to get pretty much anywhere.
                  Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*

Comment

• Wenchie, wanna go play? MUahaha.. I'll borrow the Marine from Mark.
                    Zombie: Yes, yes we would.

Comment

• Quoth superhotelworker View Post
                      Wenchie, wanna go play? MUahaha.. I'll borrow the Marine from Mark.
                      Zombie: Yes, yes we would.

Sounds like a plan. ^_^

Comment

• Awww! How sweet! Would you like to borrow my husband to show you the way there? And when you're done, I'll make a big family dinner for us all to share!

Comment

• Quoth zombiequeen View Post
                          Awww! How sweet! Would you like to borrow my husband to show you the way there? And when you're done, I'll make a big family dinner for us all to share!
                          Sounds wonderful... you don't mind if I bring my throwing daggers along, do you?

Comment

• Not at all, and I have a large collection of sharp pointies (and dull smackies) here that you can play with too. I even have a ceramic deer that I've wanted to hit people with.

Comment

• Oooh. Dull Smackies! Can I borrow a few for work? <3 Cause the pickup lines from the past few days (Just watching the guests, only a few at me) are annoying.

"You're pretty. Wanna come up to my room?" - Least this was direct..
                              "So.. do all night auditors have mirrors in their pants?" = Ow. My brain..(Thank god for friends army hubby. LOL He looks scary when he's not smiling.)
                              "Just come play already.." *shudders*
                              It's like a dating site that you can reach out and *shudders again* touch

Comment

• My ex is talking to me via chat. I broke up with him 'cause the relationship wasn't going anywhere... but he's dense and from some of his messages I think he thinks we have a chance to get back together.

His mom even sent me a message on facebook inviting me over for dinner at her place when I feel better.

How do I break it to him that I'm not going back with him ever ever ever, even if I was available? (which I'm pretty much not.)

Or do I just let him find out via facebook?

Comment

Working...
                                X