Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
    Star Trek: Into Darkness is without a doubt one of the worst movies I have ever seen.
    I didn't enjoy Star Trek and I like the original series but I prefer my films without plot holes you could drive a truck through so I haven't watched that one.
    Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• My cat has wisely not tried to haul her fat ass up the tree yet, but she's put some major effort into consuming the tree skirt. Good for you, Mei!
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• So I have 3 sewing projects (and two future ones I'm planning) so I'm going to make a Parasprite (My little pony) for hopefully my sister and a friend and maybe even myself

Might be a bit much. Guess it's just one way of taking my mind off things.
        As soon as I start thinking
        That I'm sensible and sane
        The Random Hedgehog comes along
        And fiddles with my Brain
        (from card I got)

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
          My cat has wisely not tried to haul her fat ass up the tree yet, but she's put some major effort into consuming the tree skirt. Good for you, Mei!

treeskirts! its whats for dinner
          NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

• So Game I would like $35 international shipping $60.... Nope not buying that!
            Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• The joys of having a working turntable again.

*finds all the vinyl she wants to listen too*
              (from card I got)

Comment

• Husband watching "Arrow": 'Come in here! They're introducing Barry Allen!"

I run into the living room.

Husband: "Oh, you just missed him."

Me: '...of course I did."

Comment

• Just wondering....if Grandma's family didn't want her going out into the snow because she'd been drinking too much eggnog, why didn't any of them offer to go get her medication for her? Huh? Huh?? Then she wouldn't have been run over by that reindeer!

I smell a set-up...Grandma must have had a lot of money...little payoff to Santa, and WHAM!!

I suspect Grampa and cousin Mel.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Final Fantasy VIII on the PC HD release - Well there goes my evening...
                    (from card I got)

Comment

• My novella "Hour of the Lotus" was recognized with a Rainbow Award for having great cover art. Well, it does! Congratulations Anne Cain, my cover artist!

Comment

• I wish I had normal neighbors.

OK, I'm used to the Christmas giraffe. It makes no sense at all to have a decoration that's a giraffe wearing a Santa hat, but ok....

But the CHRISTMAS YODA has GOT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I play this game called "Harvest Moon" where you have a little farm with livestock and can garden, cook, make friends, get married etc. I recently won a contest to see how much your animals love you. I entered the first cow I ever got, Lisette. We won.

The amazing thing is that Lissy appears to have forgotten that when I first started playing, I tried to slaughter her with my tree-cutting ax in a futile attempt to make hamburgers (you can't kill your animals in this game, not even the stupid chickens).

Comment

• I wish my lil ray would go to sleep before ten at night.

Comment

• The puff crochet stitch is amazing for scarves, all thick & warm
                              Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Quoth Cazzi View Post
                                The puff crochet stitch is amazing for scarves, all thick & warm
                                I read that as "puff crotch"...
                                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                                X