Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me: "STOP EATING THE DEODORANT."

Like seriously, it can't even taste good, can it?
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
      Me: "STOP EATING THE DEODORANT."...
      "Why? It tastes better than the wedgie-tables you make me eat!"
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Whenever I am checking out a Submissions page and I get to Payment and the first word of the paragraph is 'Unfortunately' or 'Currently' I know to close the window right then. Never work for no pay, kids.

Comment

• "Pro Bowler" and "Pro Bowler" can mean different things.

Like "Pro Bowler" is someone who bowls professionally, but "Pro Bowler" is an NFL player who has been selected to the "Pro Bowl".
          Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

• It could also mean somebody likes the hats worn by Mr. Steed (The Avengers) and Oddjob (James Bond - Goldfinger).
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Quoth wolfie View Post
              It could also mean somebody likes the hats worn by Mr. Steed (The Avengers) and Oddjob (James Bond - Goldfinger).
              Ha ha ha ha...I'd forgotten about the Bowler hat.
              Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

• I'm always blown away when a movie or a TV show is set in someone's house, and it just looks like a regular house. Like in "Roseanne" and this movie 'It Follows" that I'm watching. Like they're not huge and look kind of cluttered and like there was no interior designer involved.

Comment

• My second son left yesterday, after a week in the old home state. Back to Israel to his wife and children Emma (3) & Adam (10mo). I got a portrait by a professional artiste out of it, though. He kept me up way past bedtime!
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Dale 170131.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	2030706
                  Last edited by dalesys; 02-02-2017, 04:47 PM. Reason: added destination
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Maybe watching Candyman 2: Farewell to the Flesh on a night when my husband will be home late was not a good idea.

Comment

• Sorry boss I can't pretend anymore.

Your bosses are actively trying to get rid of me and everyone I work with, and meanwhile they continue to treat our dept as an afterthought, give us no useful or timely info, and some of them don't even know what comprises our daily tasks.

I. Don't. Care. Anymore
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• So, still have "corded" TV but trimmed back on channels to just basic and the a couple of cooking channels that can be bought separately. Found out one of the basic channels is VintageTV, a music video channel that just seems to run music from the 70's and 80's... and I love it. I forgot how great some of these videos were, and I'm hearing a ton of old stuff I hadn't paid attention to before.
                        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Want to make yourself go ewww... check out the fun pictures of Fournier's gangrene...enjoy!!
                          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• I woke up this morning with the Emperor's March stuck in my head.
                            Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Yes am grumpy when you call me between 8-10am I work till 1 am what do you think I am doing at that time SLEEPING and broken sleep sucks all I want is to sleep till about 11am can we not respect that.....

Comment

• At first trucking job, got back to the yard early in the morning, and was given my next assignment (evening departure). Went home to get some sleep. Roughly 5 hours before departure time, phone rang, waking me up. Dispatch reminding me of the evening departure.

Should have told them that since this was a work-related call, I was going to be logging it as "on-duty not driving" (paper log, everything is a multiple of 15 minutes). Needless to say, I would have to re-start my 10 hour off-duty time in order to legally take the run - so departure would be late.
                                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X