No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does wish the voices in my head telling me that my ex employer is going to appeal and win would SHUT THE HECK UP..
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
      Anyone who watched/watches Justice League Unlimited ever wonder how the support staff got their jobs on the Watch Tower?<snip>
      . . . DO FANFIC OF IT. o___o I want to read. (@ self) (I need to read all the random thought thread. )
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
        Does wish the voices in my head telling me that my ex employer is going to appeal and win would SHUT THE HECK UP..
        Have they already awarded you a check? if so, I don't think they can take it back...
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Not yet. It will probably take a bit for me to get any money..as it is a 3rd party that determines appeals.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Cat View Post
            Just finished S5 E13.

Now what?
            Wait until Saturday Series S6 E8 starts then, they had a mid series break.

Or watch series 6 E1 to E7
            Last edited by Bardmaiden; 08-26-2011, 11:51 PM. Reason: Forgot stuff
            Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Baking soda and vinegar are two very effective, pet safe cleansers.
              I have been using them to clean the other room. I don't think I was supposed to combine them, though...
              It scrubs by itself!
              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
              http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
                . . . DO FANFIC OF IT. o___o I want to read. (@ self) (I need to read all the random thought thread. )
                If I was any good of writing, I would, but I see it just being full of random rambling....like most of my life really.
                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth zombiequeen View Post
                  Baking soda and vinegar are two very effective, pet safe cleansers. I have been using them to clean the other room. I don't think I was supposed to combine them, though... It scrubs by itself!
                  If you have any copper jewelry, it will clean that, too.
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Doctor Who is awesome, this is all.
                    Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Quoth Bardmaiden
                      Doctor Who is awesome, this is all.
                      QFT. Omg yes. Love love love it. The 10th Doctor and Captain Jack are my favorites. ^_^
                      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• The worst thing about family get-togethers (reunions, weddings, funerals) is that all the nummies are off-limits. Cousins, nieces, CILs, NILs... even the grandchildren are reaching nummiedom.

My ex asked why I hadn't introduced her to any of my cousins before we were married. Do I look that stupid?
                        ... and she ended up marrying an ex-stepcousin-inlaw... twice so our kids say their little sisters are their cousins.
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I do not care how rancid this beer is, I'd still gladly drink it.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Dunno who the guy dressed as a pirate at the arts festival was, but the facial resemblance to Johnny Depp was amazing...
                            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Am I the only one that thinks that having a contractor knock on the door and offer an obligation-free roofing quote "because I was driving past and noticed that it needed some work and oh, by the way you should install whirlybirds at my low cash price!" incredibly suspicious? Also, our uber-friendly Danny was oddly aloof and didn't want to know him beyond a quick hello sniff. License checks out, but something still feels a little off to me *shrugs*.
                              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• We lasted the storm with no major damage, luckily the tree that did fall in our yard missed our house by barely a foot. Lost power but I think I got lucky, I'm right behind the town hall on a major roadway in the state, since they needed the traffic lights back up for it, I got power back too. Now I'm thinking I might find a place to go get lunch, I'm not sure I trust the food in the fridge, it was only 13 hours out but things seemed to defrost fast....
                                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Working...
                                X