No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home made soup and home baked bread - awesome!

Rapscallion

Comment

• If Mutha Nature was a real mother... What would CPS do to her?
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I just looked up "Jersey Turnpike" on Urban Dictionary, and now I am regretting watching that one episode of "Jersey Shore" because I think I can put a face to the name of the girl who made the dance (in)famous, and the entire scenario just isn't pretty.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• *flail* 2 hours before I'm starting my journey to Atlanta for the 8th Dragon*Con I've attended (in a row no less).

*does last minute stuff*

*flail*

International travel is so hectic... *flail*

As soon as I start thinking
          That I'm sensible and sane
          The Random Hedgehog comes along
          And fiddles with my Brain
          (from card I got)

Comment

• Quoth Lady Legira View Post
            *flail* 2 hours before I'm starting my journey to Atlanta for the 8th Dragon*Con I've attended (in a row no less).

*does last minute stuff*

*flail*

International travel is so hectic... *flail*

I iz so jelly.....

*goes back to pondering notes for NaNoWriMo...hoping to attend a con again some day...."*
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
              Am I the only one that thinks that having a contractor knock on the door and offer an obligation-free roofing quote "because I was driving past and noticed that it needed some work and oh, by the way you should install whirlybirds at my low cash price!" incredibly suspicious? Also, our uber-friendly Danny was oddly aloof and didn't want to know him beyond a quick hello sniff. License checks out, but something still feels a little off to me *shrugs*.
              OMG yes, scammer red flag....that's a classic method for the type that offers to do work you don't need, takes your money and runs for the hills without ever doing the work, or worse, doing some work and making a total cock-up job of it, to the point where it might cost you thousands to repair the mess he made....
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• How bad is it that I have 2 full candy dishes and live alone?
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I wish I had full candy dishes!
                  Hubby and I demolished a whole box of Marshmallow Supremes last night. I think I need to figure out how to homemake them now.
                  Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                  http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Om nom nom nom nom nom.

Comment

• monkey monkey gerbil
                      monkey monkey lemon
                      monkey monkey cat
                      peaches oranges *sighs* sunset.

(I don't know either.)
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Would it be wrong of me to buy a muzzle and give it to the parent of the little girl who when she not in school is right outside my house screaming for hours for no reason what so ever?

Our mayor is a cheap whore who is pissed off that the voters didn't vote for him to go to congress, so he has put out the red carpet for the criminal element. I see people who grew up here moving away and I want to move too, but Mr. Mis wants to wait till our daughter graduates high school next year.

Why do I have to fill out a hundred and one forms for the school for my children when nothing has changed since last year? I hate paperwork. I hate it so much that when I worked security I told people if they were going to get hurt to wait till I was gone for the day.

Right now, I only go to physical therapy once a week, but if my left leg weakness doesn't clear up they are going to have me go twice a week again. GRRR!

My daughter and I can sit for hours and not say a word, but as soon the guys walk in they can't shut up to save their lives.

Speaking of my daughter, today is her 16th birthday! Happy Birthday to my sweet baby girl.
                        Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Happy Birthday to Miss Mis!

I love getting free rental codes from Redbox. Gonna watch "The Conspirator".
                          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Happy birthday to your daughter, Mis! *happy dances in her honor*
                            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                            -----
                            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I'm going to see Survivor! Woohoo. I am going to see Survivor! Sure they only have one song I like, but it is a song in my top 5 greatest of all times! (Eye of the Tiger).
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical
                                I'm going to see Survivor! Woohoo. I am going to see Survivor! Sure they only have one song I like, but it is a song in my top 5 greatest of all times! (Eye of the Tiger).
                                Eye of the Tiger is sooo full of win!
                                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
                                X