No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you could just skip to Season 2 of Torchwood. The first episode. The one with Spike.

*drool*
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I told her there was a whole spin off based on him and we'd watch it after she caught up to where I am on Doctor Who (I believe I'm on Matt Smith's 1st season. The second episode with the humanoid reptiles race... I stopped part way through the episode to watch 9's season with her).
      We're both 10 fans and she's less then enthusiastic about 11 but I told her he's ok. He's no 10 but he's pretty cool.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• My poor roommate (the guy) had to sit through MLP while me and the other roommate watch it. He is such a good sport.

Comment

• Poor, schmoor! My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is an awesome series!

You didn't expose him to the saccharine-flavored snot from the 80s, did you?
          The customer is always right, but this is a public house, and you are a guest.

Comment

• He was shocked that I started watching it. He is not into girly stuff (neither am I for that matter). They expect me to watch cartoons, just not that. And it is Friendship is Magic.

Comment

• Thank you. You had me worried there.

You might be interested to know that I'm hosting a MLP:FiM marathon in a couple of weeks. 10 people are showing up. 8 are guys aged 18-35.

Comment

• You go backpacking in a out of the way place and find a ancient temple. As soon as you lay eyes on it..wolves start howling, a storm starts brewing. You make it inside..and torches light themselves.

Do you A) Realize that you probably shouldn't be there and leave immediately? B) Explore to see what treasures are within?
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• C) Sit, very quietly, just inside the door and wait until the storm has died down, then leg it towards the nearest thing resembling civilisation.

Comment

• You know you married a good guy when you come out of Prometheus and he says, "You were right, Michael Fassbender is a beautiful man."
                    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                      You know you married a good guy when you come out of Prometheus and he says, "You were right, Michael Fassbender is a beautiful man."
                      I've known my guy was right for me for ages, but had it confirmed again when he stated loudly and proudly that his alternative universe version of him is probably as emphatically gay as he is straight (which he is very ) and then proceeded to discuss who he would fancy.
                      Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• I am thinking of a tat design right now. Just gotta execute it somehow.

Comment

• I changed both the background to my phone and the lock screen today. Previously they were colorful pretty images I'd had for a while but today I felt the need to change them. I changed both to simple images that mean something to me.
                          Last edited by dragon_wings; 07-12-2012, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Why are the insides of my elbows sticky?

Comment

• Sweat, most likely. I always sweat a lot there.

My son wanted a light saber. I gave him a choice and explained them ("This is Yoda's, this is Obi-Wan's, this is Luke's."). He wanted, no, he DEMANDED Darth Vader's.

Mommy's little Sith lord.
                              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• My favorite Jedi is actually a Sith Lord. Darth Maul. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X