Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiance is moving shortly and stressing terribly and I get to hear him crying because his work pretty much made him run around to find someone who could cover his shift at the last minute. On top of that he is moving out of his flat beside it is unfit to live in with no place to move into (his choice), yup he is going to be homeless. hopefully he will be able to get a house through the council soon.
    Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• *comes in with hot chocolate and marshmallows, and several goodies including a Lady Baltimore cake, pumpkin pie, danish pastries and munchkin cakes, and some big fluffy blankets* I think these are needed urgently *hugs anyone who needs a huggie*
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Six hours, a lot of stuff shifted, pictures taken of the state of the flat, three types of mold found (black, blue and yellow) and got very mucky. But we have made a good dent into moving things into storage. I ache all over now *clumps into a piles of mattresses and quilts*
        Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Our roomie has made fried tomatoes/peppers/onions 3 or 4 times a week for breakfast for the last 2 months. It is almost to the point of making me barf.
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

• For the past month my air conditioner has been on and off with working. We have a friend my landlord oked into looking and fixing it. Just waiting on him to do it. All this overheating has made me feel like shit. Had to call off of work.

Comment

• Hubby's an ass.

I'm working my butt off trying to get everything done. I need to buy some more business cards and quilt tags and hub's been shopping without telling me and we're out of money until the middle(!) of really big craft show.

Daughter's sick and is out of school all week. Son's school is convinced he has ADHD and we go to the Dr. tomorrow for testing.

And apparently even changing a lightbulb is too much work for hubs. I'm googling homeless shelters and planning on making a run for it as soon as all my holiday orders are done.
              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Kanalah, If you're really at the end of your rope and ready to run, you might want to check local women's shelters; they'll have more resources geared towards your situation.

*hugs*

I'm sorry you've found yourself married to a man-child.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Kanalah, good for you. I'm sending positive thoughts your way.
                  The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

• Oh Kanalah. *sends you many hugs and virtual cookies*
                    Last edited by dragon_wings; 10-11-2012, 02:02 AM. Reason: grammar is important
                    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *hugs* kanalah. Stay strong and do what is right for you. I second the womans shelter stuff - it will help more as they are set up for this sort of stuff.
                      I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• I can't really leave until Dec 22nd. Hate to ruin the kids' Christmas

We don't really have a women's shelter in my area. We have a small shelter/food bank/clinic that's about 10 miles away. Since I'm going to be on foot. *sigh*
                        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Re: my previous posts about my Grandma being in hospital, she passed away peacefully yesterday.
                          Memorial services will be on Monday, and it'll be able for me to chip in for a wreath from all her grandchildren and great-grandchildren (she had 12 of them) so it shouldn't wreck my budget.

My oldest cousin has asked me whether I could send her a speech that she can relay at the memorial service. Gotta think a bit about that.
                          A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

• *hugs Zel* I'm so sorry.
                            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Zel i am so sorry for your loss. Hugs to all who need them.

Fluffs pillows, brings in blankets, warm drinks and sweets. Also a truck load of stuffies
                              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• So sorry for your loss Zel.

*hugs everyone that needs them*
                                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
                                X