Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I managed to lose 6 months of medication due to the chaos that is my current living conditions and have had to go without my anti depressants for 2 days (couldn't get a repeat prescription any quicker) and I'm trying to recover from the funk my lack of meds sent me into.

*curls up bringing a business of ferrets for cuddles, licks and entertainment for anyone that wants one*

Comment

• *snuggles a ferret* Is there a reason this ferret is nomming my ear?

I wanted to participate in the Christmas card exchange, but I don't trust myself to get it all out before, like, next September. And don't have money for postage. But I will say that glittery Christmas cards are AWESOME and the more glitter, the better. Glitter and sparkles, oh yes.

*burrows into blankets with ferret following me, still attached to my ear*

"I never know what to say, I hold her close, whisper that it's ok..."

Made plans to go to a friend's house for Thanksgiving instead of seeing my toxic family.

Now pretty much HAVE to see toxic family for at least a little bit, or whole family [well ok mom and aunt] will bitch and moan and complain and yell at me for ages.

Now I'd rather just stay in the dorm alone for Thanksgiving and fuck it all. I hate holidays.
      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• *Hugs Eisa*
        I understand how that is, I have to spend time with the in-law's tomorrow...luckily hubby and I are in charge of games at the other Nurkey feast, so we don't have to stay at his parent's for too long. I'd rather not go because of a certain person threatening me and another certain person thinking that I brought it upon myself...but whatever.

I have braces on both wrists, my hands are shaking, and mum and gramma were yelling at me for not doing dishes. So mum's pulling the whole "You're useless, you just sit around and play on your computer. You aren't even sewing right now" (yes I am, she just isn't paying attention) crap she normally pulls. Of course, because I know about Firefox, gramma thinks I'm going to be her tech support, and sewing machine support...
        I'm going to curl up over here and let hubby talk to mum...I have caramel filled chocolate apples, TAB soda, and little black and white truffles. I'll be talking to my plant..."oh, hello Tyrone Willis, you are such a lovely plant..."
        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Come hang out with us zombie! (and anyone else, for that matter) My wonderful hubby told my fam that I'm sick, so we're free to throw our own party tomorrow!

(thankfully he didn't say sick in the head..cause I have been pulling my hair out from stress.)
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Misanthropical View Post
            I'm going to be hiding under the bed and I'm taking Ree with me because I don't want to be alone under there. I'm taking my teddy bear too!
            There's not a monster under there, is there?

Quoth shadowpanda View Post
            I managed to lose 6 months of medication due to the chaos that is my current living conditions and have had to go without my anti depressants for 2 days (couldn't get a repeat prescription any quicker) and I'm trying to recover from the funk my lack of meds sent me into.

*curls up bringing a business of ferrets for cuddles, licks and entertainment for anyone that wants one*
            Is that what a group of ferrets is called? *snurfles ferret*
            I hear you on the meds. When I was on Effexor, if I forgot a pill I felt it quite acutely by early-mid afternoon the next day. Ugh.

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
            TAB soda
            They still make that? When I was in 4th grade my teacher sent me and my friend Brooke to the teachers' lounge every morning to get her a Tab from the soda machine.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• BookstoreEscapee there was but Ree scared it away.
              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• My internet at home has died

We talked to a tech and it should be fixed sometime in the next 24 hours (well less than that as that is what hubby was told this morning). Things like this happen so I'm not really mad at Verizon but I'm not happy about it *pout*

Comment

• Migraines. Ugh. I hate them. Day 2 of this migraine.

*snuggles a ferret for a bit, then snuggles under a heated blanket*
                  Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 11-26-2010, 06:11 AM. Reason: It makes better sense now! yay!
                  1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                  -----
                  http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• *dives (gently) under the heated blanket with RootedPhoenix bearing guinea pigs as extra snuggle offerings"
                    Woke up to -6C temps this morning. That's a little cold for here in November! Brrrrr
                    Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post

Is that what a group of ferrets is called? *snurfles ferret*
                      It is indeed what you call a group of ferrets. Back on the meds now so feeling more balanced

*brings cookies and ginger beer for anyone who fancies a snack*

Comment

• I'm coming in just to say Hi! Got a bottle of ice cider wine to share....it's sweet and tangy just like a fresh apple...but with a bit of a kick....yumm.
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Well I found out that my wrist is worse than I thought it was, and I'm not allowed to crochet at all, or sew for more than 30 minutes every day. There goes me being self-employed.
                          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*

Comment

• Quoth zombiequeen View Post
                            Well I found out that my wrist is worse than I thought it was, and I'm not allowed to crochet at all, or sew for more than 30 minutes every day. There goes me being self-employed.

*huggles*

I'm so so sorry hon...

Are there exercises or anything you can do to strengthen it?
                            "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• I'm going to be doing physical therapy a couple of times a week, but other than that I need to rest it.
                              Of course, this makes mum upset because the doctor said basically I could do laundry and nothing else. She keeps saying "Your doctor is stupid, you NEED TO DO DISHES!"
                              Hubby is getting me the sewing machine Sunday, so I'll be okay I guess...but mum's being stupid as usual about it.

Comment

• Quoth zombiequeen View Post
                                I'm going to be doing physical therapy a couple of times a week, but other than that I need to rest it.
                                Of course, this makes mum upset because the doctor said basically I could do laundry and nothing else. She keeps saying "Your doctor is stupid, you NEED TO DO DISHES!"
                                Hubby is getting me the sewing machine Sunday, so I'll be okay I guess...but mum's being stupid as usual about it.

A sewing machine will be good... *hugs*

As for your mom, ask her if she's volunteering to do the dishes herself?
                                "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Working...
                                X