This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth zombiequeen View Post
    I'm going to be doing physical therapy a couple of times a week, but other than that I need to rest it.
    Of course, this makes mum upset because the doctor said basically I could do laundry and nothing else. She keeps saying "Your doctor is stupid, you NEED TO DO DISHES!"Hubby is getting me the sewing machine Sunday, so I'll be okay I guess...but mum's being stupid as usual about it.
    That's why they make paper plates.

I'm all for being "green" and everything, but sometimes you have to make an exception.

Unless mom wants to spring for a dishwasher?
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Had a very messed up dream last night. Have had it a couple of times before (but each time just slightly different), which makes it kind of even weirder. Gonna post about it in either the random thread or my gentle giant thread..that and Black Friday means I am hunkering down here for a bit.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *hops in and offers homemade fudge*

I am drowning in adorable baby fabric....dang black friday fabric sales. I also have to pack up my machine for a sewing class today.

zombie, I'd tell mom to do dishes....do you have one of those wrist brace thingees? I'd tell her that it can't get wet at all.

And mytical, I didn't say it in your other thread, but I do consider you a friend and I'm happy to see you lurking with us. I myself usually hide with my fabric until February, but this year I'm kinda enjoying all my new friends on CS.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Yeah, she's being uber bitchy about it just because she wants me to do dishes. I've explained that I can't handsew at all, and that I cannot do anything that twists my wrists, or lift weight or anything like that. I do have a nice set of braces on...they are becoming a permanent part of my wardrobe. Doc says I may never heal though because of the damage I've done.
          I offered to do vacuuming and stuff that's less hard on my wrists, but she's stuck on me doing dishes. I guess I'll have hubby explain it to her, maybe she'll listen to him.

And of course, mum thinks I'm faking it and being lazy...because I like not doing my job?
          So...I'm watching movies and doing lots of...nothing right now. And...typing slowly. I'll be doing lots of lurking and not lots of typing.
          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
          http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Fun in the IRC Chat... and we have a new CS Blanket Fort now!

(1:29:00 AM) Mytical: Did Lupo fall asleep? :P
            (1:29:08 AM) Wenchie: I think so....
            (1:29:34 AM) ***awesome_slicey steals a bra from lupo's dresser
            (1:29:53 AM) ***Wenchie puts DoomKitteh in the bra drawer
            (1:30:21 AM) Mytical: Now see that would be an Awwwww moment
            (1:30:46 AM) Mytical: especially if the kitteh pokes it's head out wearing a bra on its head
            (1:31:22 AM) ***Wenchie giggles
            (1:32:43 AM) awesome_slicey: lol
            (1:33:13 AM) ***awesome_slicey makes a fort on lupo's bed in pillows panties and blankets with a bra flag
            (1:33:48 AM) ***Mytical rolls on the floor laughing
            (1:33:57 AM) ***Wenchie giggles
            (1:34:04 AM) ***Wenchie takes a picture of the fort
            (1:34:14 AM) Wenchie: it's the new CS Blanket Fort!
            "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• *yawns and sticks head out of pile of pillows*

*decides she doesn't want to get up after all*

*hides again*

Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• Quoth TelephoneAngel View Post
                *yawns and sticks head out of pile of pillows*

*decides she doesn't want to get up after all*

*hides again*

*Curls up with TelephoneAngel*

Sorry hon....

I don't wanna deal with the world either... can I hide here with you?
                "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• *throws a tub of coffee ice cream into the TA/Wenchie pile & goes off to massage hand"

I finally finished writing all the Christmas cards!
                  Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• *Pokes head in*

Did someone order a hot tub? I have a guy out here who wants to install one.
                    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Yeah, put that riiiight over here please.

Now to figure out a way to sit in the hot tub while finishing holiday quilt orders.
                      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Plastic wrap, so the quilts don't get wet. Just kind of cover the top of the water with it, not where we're sitting (I'm joining you, just so you know) and it'll work.
                        Hubby has a job interview at 1 PM tomorrow! I'm so excited for him!
                        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Good luck to zombiequeen's hubby!! My hubby has an interview on the 14th of December.

Can I just hide in here for the rest of the year?
                          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• can I hide here? i have too many end of term activities which need my money. There's 2 pool vists (at diffrent pools) and a market visit. there's school books to buy and fees to pay.

but on the good side i come bearing a month old baby boy. He loves nothing more than a good cuddle.

Comment

• BABY!!!

*runs away and snuggles with the baby as she listens to endless lectures*

I've had baby fever on and off for a few years now, and I'm still a few years away from wanting to try, so I like to borrow babies.

Comment

• Awwww Baby

*breaths in baby smell*

I've been getting very broody again now my 2 are grownish up!
                                Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Working...
                                X